Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Smells like heaven

I absolutely love bath and body works hand soap! They come in a large variety of smells and I have loved everyone I’ve ever used. I trust that the soap leaves my hands germ free and smelling great. They don’t rob my hands of moisture like so many other soaps do. I would definitely recommend these soaps and they often go on sale for crazy cheap.

The only soap we buy

Not only does this soap smell better than any other brand, it works better. The options for different seasons makes it fun to switch it up from holiday scents to summer scents.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite soaps

Every time I get a new bath and bidy works soap i get excited! The scents are so unique and fragrant. There's a dofferent scent to fit everyones individual likes. My favourite scent is black cherry merlot. The price is great, especially since they have a lot of sales throughout the year where you can stock up!!

Great

I always stock up on this product I wait for it to go on sale and really stock up and have it for months at a time I really like scents of this soap my ultimate fav it the black cherry merlot

Parfait

Wow je suis en amour avec ces produits! Ils sente tellement bon et laisse la peau douce apres l'avoir utiliser. Les 3 sortes sont parfaite pour moi!!!

Savon à mains moussant

Ils sont fantastiques
    On peu utiliser la quantité désirée facilement en appuyant plus ou moins fort sur le bec verseur. Une mousse parfaite et légère qui sent tellement bon!! Les fruités sont mes préférés mais La parfums floraux sont plaisant également! Mes enfants adorent! Et ils sont doux pour les mains.

New Brunswick, Canada

smells great

oh my this has such great scent. works amazing and leaves your hands smelling great. you won't be disappointed. stock up. great selection at bath and body works.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Trust this brand

I work with seniors on a daily basis, in homesupport. I bought this soap because I washed my hands so often they were beginning to dry and crack. This soap after using it for two days, left my hands a lot smoother and more hydrated than they have been in months. Definately recommend.

Most Amazing Smells!!

Love Bath and body works for the great prices and sales there always having!! I loaded up on these when they were $4 each and must have a year supply to last us! The smells are so addictive you'll want to try them all! It honestly makes washing your hands fun in a weird but exciting way!

Bomb

These clean so well and smell so bomb I live for a good bath and body works product they can be a little pricey tho but they smell good and make my bathroom look cute