Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Love these products!

Happened to be in the mall and saw these soaps on sale. So much to choose from and they all smell amazing. They look great and actually work well and leave a light scent too.

Handsoap

Well what can I say I love the foaming hand soap smells so good and I can smell it on my hands a lot of soaps I bought didn’t leave the sent but bath and body works stuff is the best

Smell so good

Smell so good and so smooth after used. I got it on sale and it was awesome deal for buy two get one free,would definitely recommend to friends and family

Hand soap

I Love Bath and Body Works Hand Soap. It is the only brand i use. It lathers good and with so many good scents to choose from. I would recommend it. I personally like the scrub one.

My Favorite

I absolutely am in love with these soaps. They smell like heaven. They feel amazing on my skin. I have really dry skin, but these soaps have been great on my hands.

Smells Great Will be trying the other scents too

Ive tried the mango scent. It is great!! This product has a great scent and leaves your hands feeling great. I am looking forward to trying the other scents.

Amazing

All there products are amazing.. and so many great smells to pick from. I love the way it makes my hands feel after I have washed my hands. I shop there all the time..

Washington, United States

So good smelling and long lasting!!

You really can't go wrong with any of the scents. For the most part they all smell so gooood!!! I prefer buying the foam ones, because I feel they last so much longer than the non-foam ones. Also what's so nice about these is that the scent will linger around a bit after washing your hands so then your bathroom smells good too! They are also moisturizing for me and don't dry out my hands. There are so many scents to choose from, and I tend to like the fruity ones most. Now the price is high for one foam hand soap, but.... I only get them when their on sale. Or and the end of the year when they have their semi annual sale.

Absolutely Love These Soaps

Let me just start off with saying that since buying these lovely smelling soaps from Bath and Body Works. My kids have been washing their hands more often! There is often some kind of sale or deal going on. So you can purchase these soaps at a decent price. I find that even guests will often comment on the scent of these soaps.

I usually end up stocking up and then switching out my soaps with the seasons. For example, during the Christmas season, I switch to Christmas scented soaps. It’s actually kind of fun to do!

I for sure will continue to keep buying these soaps!

Smells so Good

These soaps always smell wonderful!! They make my hands feel soft as well. Would definitely recommend. I generally wait until the big sales and then stock up!