Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

2.7/5

Not a fan

I purchased so many of these during a huge sale after hearing all the hype. They smell just as amazing as the candles and the price is great but the soap leaves my hands so dry and irritated. My hands do not feel clean after washing with this soap. Unfortunately I will not buy again for myself.

Seulement de bonne santeur

J’aime tellement ces savon il mousse bien et sente divinement bon la texture est agréable et la durabilité est très longue et la bouteille ne fait pas cheep très satisfaite de mon achat

Great Scent

My most favorite hand soap. Lots of wonderful scents with great sud action. You feel clean after using and it moisturizes. My home is never without.

February 25, 2019

One of the best hand soaps!

This is one product I always try to keep in the house! I have never bought one that I haven't loved the scent! Its definitely one soap that always gets complements when company is over!

Its always best to buy when you catch a sale!

Beautiful Scent

I love the smell of all The antibacterial soaps.They are very affordable and I love the pretty labels!It absorbs quickly into your skin and keeps your hands away from those pesky germs!

February 25, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love all the flavours the smell is the best. The foam last less than the regular soap but love the essences. Some times are expensive I try to catch the good discounts.

February 25, 2019

Hands Down the best hand soap!

This is the best hands soap I have ever used. First off the smell is amazing, regardless of the flavour. Does the job and has foaming and beaded styles. We use this in our kitchen and all bathrooms.

I love these

I absolutely love this brand of hand soap. Any one of scents, they smell amazing and lather very nicely. I love that the scent stays on hands even after the hand are washed. I usually stock up during the sale time haha.

smell good

I will never tire of the fragrance of this, it is so fresh and clean, plus the pump is so efficient it uses every single drop in the bottle, none is wasted, it is worth every single penny paid for it, although I think it is very reasonably priced, love it and hope they don't stop making it, makes my hands smell amazing..i highly recommend it

Great Deals

When Bath and Body Works have their sales on I am in there to stock up. These soaps are great to have around, I have one in each bathroom as well as at the kitchen sink. I have my favourite scents but always like to try new ones. When my son went away to college I sent him off with 5.