Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Beautiful Scent

I love the smell of all The antibacterial soaps.They are very affordable and I love the pretty labels!It absorbs quickly into your skin and keeps your hands away from those pesky germs!

February 25, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love all the flavours the smell is the best. The foam last less than the regular soap but love the essences. Some times are expensive I try to catch the good discounts.

February 25, 2019

Hands Down the best hand soap!

This is the best hands soap I have ever used. First off the smell is amazing, regardless of the flavour. Does the job and has foaming and beaded styles. We use this in our kitchen and all bathrooms.

I love these

I absolutely love this brand of hand soap. Any one of scents, they smell amazing and lather very nicely. I love that the scent stays on hands even after the hand are washed. I usually stock up during the sale time haha.

smell good

I will never tire of the fragrance of this, it is so fresh and clean, plus the pump is so efficient it uses every single drop in the bottle, none is wasted, it is worth every single penny paid for it, although I think it is very reasonably priced, love it and hope they don't stop making it, makes my hands smell amazing..i highly recommend it

Great Deals

When Bath and Body Works have their sales on I am in there to stock up. These soaps are great to have around, I have one in each bathroom as well as at the kitchen sink. I have my favourite scents but always like to try new ones. When my son went away to college I sent him off with 5.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I’ve been using this soap for the last 5 years.. its the best! You have to find your favorite smells, it is so hard to choose one when there’s so many options!! The winter collection is the best smelling one in my opinion

February 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Buy this product every time shop

Always like to have this product on hand, an at each bathroom sink, in hopes all guests will use. Really convient for all ages, not to strong but just enough scent to make things smell fesh an clean

February 23, 2019

Love love love this

I am able to find one for every different coloured bathroom. Their scents are oh so pleasant! I like that I am able to choose from a foam pump or liquid soap dispenser. And every season, new scents arrive. So cool!!

February 23, 2019

My favorite!!

Where to even begin with these soaps! I have them next to every sink in my house. I love the special editions for holidays and that they tend to keep the yummy smelling ones all year!