Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Favourite soaps

These are my favourite soaps! Comes in a variety of different scents as well as formulas. I love the foaming hand soaps. They last me a long time. Bath and body works has great sales and I can often get them for a good deal!

Looove it

I love these soaps ! I buy new ones every season ! I love the fact that you can buy scents for every season ! The foam is an amazing feature I prefer the foam . The pump is never an issue and you dont even need a full pump for a good clean a little goes a long way with this product . And love it . All I buy for the house and gifts .

3.2/5

Expensive, but nice.

If you can hit a good sale, these are so nice! There’s sooo many different scents to choose from. They’re not too watery, and are rich enough you really feel clean!

Great scented hand wash!

I love bath and body works personally. I love all their products. The best part about this product is it will leave your hand with a nice fragrance. It’s kinda long lasting fragrance. It’s a great product to buy during sale!

My fave soap!

I have used this product for years and has always been a household favourite. We have tried other ones and dont like the quality of others. Love switching smells based on seasons!!

Mmmmmm love it

I fell in love with this soap first time i used it .then i also got hooked on the hand sanitizer. Its not to expensive and its the best smelling hand sanitizer ever.it doesnt leave your hands sticky or smelling like a lysol wipe. I have one in car purse and house at all times

Love the smell

I love these hand soaps, they come out in foam which leaves little to no mess, they SMELL AMAZING and they take a long time to run out ! My favorite scent is Black Cherry for the bathroom and the Citrus for the Kitchen. However there are seasonal scents that are amazing as well.

They smell amazing.

I have yet to come across a scent that I have not loved. I will usually stock both my bathrooms and kitchen with these for many months to come when they go on sale. The foam is perfect for little children and it makes these bottles last forever. The smell lasts on your hands long after they are washed, which I really like.

meilleur savon à main

Ce savon à main est le meilleur que j'ai acheté, le parfum de ces parfums sent très bon et l'odeurs présente longtemps. Ce produit est rendu mon produit que j'achète chez moi

Convenient and smell great

I buy these when on sale and stock up for the year. Some scents are not the best. While others are amazing. I love how well they lather but leave your hands soft and almost moisturized as well.