Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Fave soap

Many scents, new ones out all the time, so amazing, a few not so great. Sniff before you buy. Lathers up nicely, a little goes a long way. Bottle lasts long. Watch for special buys.

Always buy this!!

This soap smells so good and works so well - I prefer the liquid soap over the foaming but that's a personal preference. They come in a variety of different scents from fruity to floral to manly. They change them through the seasons too!!

May 17, 2019

I buy this stuff like my life depends on it.

The soaps from B&BW;are amazing. I love the different varieties you get to choose from. I usually only purchase during their 6/$35 (I think this is what it is...) sale. It’s gotten to the point where I could probably open up my own store with how much we have in storage.
    I think I might have an addiction.

May 17, 2019

Satisfying and truly the best!

I originally bought this soap during a sale and have never turned back. I have tons in my kitchen, bathroom... even in storage! All the guests that come over love it too. Not only do they have such a wide range of scents but various collections! They truly have something for everyone. The foam is so fun as well in comparison to traditional liquid hand soap!🥰

Will buy again

Great smell! Not sure about the effectiveness but the smell alone will make me buy again! I love the variety. Will be purchasing more tomorrow for the other bathroom

New York, United States

My go-to hand soap!

I always buy my hand soap from bath and body works. I love the design of the bottle and the fragrances are amazing. The only thing I don't like is that they dry my hands so bad. I keep hand lotion near my sink to apply after I use it.

Fantastic soap

I love these soaps they smell fantastic and are my absolute favorite brand of soaps, I have tried similar soaps but they are not as nice as these ones

Favourite

Between the foaming and exfoliating Bath and Body Works liquid hand soaps, i usually only purchase the foaming. It makes washing hands fun and easy to lather. I'll stock up on them during the sales or promotions (buy x for $xx, and/or an extra percent off coupon). The regular price is pretty expensive.

The scents are AMAZING!!

I never buy anything else!! The smell is amazing the prices are great especially when they have promotions and the best part is they carry other products in the same scents so when you find one you love you can smell it everywhere

May 15, 2019

Amazing product

The hand soap from bath and body works never disappoints. They have amazing smells that last for a while and makes your hands feel clean all the time.