Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

My all time fav!

This is by far my favourite hand-soap. It smells good, it’s a foam soap, and the product containers are cute as well !! Also can get awesome deals in store at the bath and body works every now and then for example 5 for $20! Always have good deals !

Smells great.. but

I do admit to having a bottle at every sink in my home- who doesn’t love excellent smelling soap whose scent lasts for hours?
    I do get irrigation if I don’t rinse it completely or don’t dry properly— which I never notice with other soaps. I usually don’t get this from the foaming soap either, so I think it is the beads.

Updated On: February 05, 2020

Irritation. Not irrigation. :)

New Brunswick, Canada

Bath and Body Works Handsoap

I absolutely LOVE this hand soap ! All I ever use, it always leaves my hands smelling so good. It's such an amazing soap. Anytime there is a sale I always stock up, never dissapointed in the smells. I reccomend it 10/10.

February 04, 2020

Never use any other brand

Love this soap been using it for years and can’t imagine going to any other brand. Feel so clean and smells amazing! Highly recommend you won’t regret it!

February 04, 2020

Love bath and body

This is the only kind of hand soap I use at home or at the cottage. It makes your hand smell amazing for hours. I found it's really soft on my hands. Kids loving buying with me because they have so many kinds.

February 03, 2020

Pretty scents, good value when on sale

I love bath and body works products! The price is a little much but reasonable when bought during sale periods. This hand soap is a must have for households with this children coming home with germy hands! They all smell so wonderfully which is a bonus!

Fantastic Product

I am a big fan of these hand soaps. There is a sent for everyone and choosing your favorite sent is half the fun. This product does an amazing job of washing and disinfecting your hands without drying your skin. In addition to leaving a FANTASTIC smell lingering behind. Great value when on sale.

Perfect scent

I LOVE this scent..it is one of my favorite hand soaps I've ever tired so I always make stock in my house especially these days because of the breakout of the corona virus! but even without the virus, this is a must buy

Smells amazing

I love bath and body products. This antibacterial hand soap is a wonderful way to get my child to wash her hands more often as she too enjoys the smell.

February 02, 2020

Love them!

Our family loves this soap. Smells awesome and easy for the kids to use. Just recently found the soaps with different characters on them. My kids loved picking from the unicorns, dogs, dinosaurs, etc. Even better when thiu can get them while they're on sale!