Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

So good

I go and buy this every 2 weeks I have every kind I can find all of them work and smell amazing. My son is in grade 3 and his teacher buys this for her students to use at school my son smells so good when he gets home always washes his hands because of this product

All time favourite soap!

Bath and body hand soaps have been my go to for both my home and work for a long time now. They have a stronger scent so it lingers for awhile and adds a little bit of freshness to your day. I prefer the foaming soaps as the gel soaps tend to get a clogged up pump frequently and they also tend leave more residue on the counter.

2.3/5

Not for the price

It is really expensive hand soap for what you’re using it for. I would say maybe for the powder room, but for day to day I need something with more moisture. I find with regular use, it dries out your hands.

Clean hands yay!

I have never personally bought this. But I have clients who do. And EVERYTIME I go to the washrr or dirty my hand at their house. I’m ACUALLY excited to use this soap. I loveeeeee all the fun sents available. I really have to buy a bottle for myself. But for now I am so enjoying it at some of my clients houses.

Amazing

You dan get these on sale. They always seem to have a good sale going on. Work great and so many amazing scents. Also make great gifts for teachers etc

Je ne jure que par eux!

J'adore le savon pour les mains de Bath & Body Works, il sent HYPER bon, est doux pour les mains, n'assèche pas la peau, il est merveilleux! J'en achète toujours en bonne quantité car je n'arrive jamais à choisir mon parfum préféré. Je recommence sans aucun doute!!

Favorite hand soaps!

I've only been using Bath and Body works hand soaps for a small period of time, got them when they had the special which I believe were 5/23$ but I had a coupon so that bought the price down even more. These hand soaps are wonderful, they foam up very nicely and smell great! My favorite so far is pumpkin cupcake! Definitely should check them out.

Scented hand soap

I love bath and body works products! The hand soap is a fab, scent selection is amazing! Cleans and leaves your hands smelling wonderful :) deals are always amazing!

Smells great!!

I love these hand soaps. They smell great and foam up really well for a clean rinse. I constantly have a stock of these in my home. They last about a month or two before requiring to change. Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favs

March 20, 2019

Best handsoaps!

I looooove the foam hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. They have such a large variety of scents and they smell so amazing! The foam is gentle on the skin and they last for quite a while. Very affordable and this company is great for having deals and promotions on their products.