Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Best hand soap

Absolutely love this product. My daughter loves to use it as body soap. I find it doesn’t dry out my skin and the scents are amazing. Would recommend this hand soap to all.

So addicted

This soup does not make my hands dry,like others in the market, and it smells really good. It is durable and has a huge selection of fragrance. Also, it is easy to apply. Also it’s a very good price, when it goes on sale or when they have deals

Best hand soap ever!

I go every year around Boxing Day to stock up for the year. They feel great and don’t dry out your hands. I am always hearing people come from my bathroom saying that they love the smell of my soap!

March 19, 2019

I will definitely buy it again! It smells really good!

Love this brand!

I love all of there soaps! The scents are amazing! I would continue to purchase them for sure. They make amazing gifts as well. I recieved some for my birthday and loved them.

BBW FAN!

As an avid bath and Bath and Body Works fan I highly recommend this brand the fragrances are amazing they’re not harsh on your skin! I’ve been using bath and body works hand soap’s for the last six years and I’ve always had great things to say about them.

Amazing Product!

Love using Bath and Body hand soap! Wonderful scents and great feeling on hands, would for sure buy them again. Wonderfully made product, and packaging!

Foamy equals fun!

These soaps never disappoint! The scents are amazing and the foam pump makes washing my hands more fun! It doesnt dry out my skin either! The seasonal scents keep me coming back all year long.

March 19, 2019

You'll find any excuse to wash your hands

Love all of their hand soap. They smell so amazing that even the kids don't mind washing their hands! The texture is good and they leave your hand soft and my a light perfume.

Smells amazing

These are amazing! They always make my hands feel nice and clean and the smell is amazing! I love rotating scents and being able to choose what scent I want next! It takes of grease great! Love this soap