Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

May 07, 2019

Love them!

Bath & Body Works are always coming out with new scents. I have them in every bathroom, in the motorhome and always bring one to work. Love them!! Hands feel great washing over & over again and smell awesome!!

May 06, 2019

ADDICTED

Bath & Body works has me hooked on their hand soaps. Every time i walk by I have to go in and get more event though i have tons at home! the scents are amazing and they have them for every season which I love for each bathroom in the house. They are moisturizing and the scent leaves your hands smelling wonderful. Love the way they foam up!

May 05, 2019

Best soap ever!

Omg I'm in love for these soaps since ever . Fragrances are amazing an let the smells in the air making me want to use it all the time! Great price for a great product. I always give it to my parents and friends back home and suggest it to my friends here in Canada. If you like to smell good after wash your hands, these are the soaps to have. You won’t be disappointed. They have so many scents which sometimes makes it hard to pick out which one is the best. My favorite! Always!

I definitely recommend

This is the only hand soap you will find at my house. I love that it foams and a little goes a long way. I do find them a bit on the pricier side, so I stock up when there is a sale.

New Jersey, United States

I would buy this product again

Love this product. Lots of great scents to choose from. Easy pump for kids to use as well. Better then a bar of soap that collects bacteria. 100% recommend.

1.0/5

Illinois, United States

So many chemicals!

I used to be in love with bath and body works until I starting working for a chemical free skincare company. In doing so I find out about the products that contain so many of them. Bath and body works unfortunately is more chemicals than anything else:( it is a shame that they don’t care about their customers long term health.

May 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My old lady loves it

it’s all that my old lady buys for the house, and she’s very picky. The fragrance even freshens up the bathroom when you wash your hands! And there’s always a new fragrance to try

May 03, 2019

Amazing soap

Omg I love these soaps . Makes my hands smell amazing for hours and doesn’t dry them out . Great price for a great product. I would suggest these soaps to everyone . If you like o wash your hands these are the soaps to grab. You won’t be disappointed. They have so many scents which sometimes makes it hard to pick out which one is the best .

May 01, 2019

Smells Amazing & Lathers Nice

love these soaps! the foam dispenser is amazing and the hand soap smell lingers on your hands!

LOVE these soaps! will never buy any other hand soap again

May 01, 2019

My Favorite Handsoap

With a hubby and 5 boys, i love this fresh and functional anti bacterial hand soap.
    The scents are incredible and i love the foaming soap.

Bonus: i can always tell if the boys washed their hands when they come out of the washroom, because the fresh scent carries for quiet awhile.