Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 30, 2020

Oh I can’t get over the smell

Not o ly does this soap smell and leave your hands feeling fantastic I can’t believe the great deals they have on their products this is our number 1 soap in our house

Only Soap we use

I absolutely love this soap. It’s the only soap me and my family use, all the scents are just so nice. We only use the foaming type which I feel cleans your hands better.

January 30, 2020

My favourite hand soaps!!

These are my favourite hand soaps.
    I have a blue bin full of them.
    Every time they go on sale I buy them.
    They have the best scents and kids love them because they are foaming!
    They make a great gift!

Favorite hand soap!

This is the best handsoap ever! The scents are strong (so you would have to like that to like this). I can smell it on my hands for hours which I love!

Stock up when it's on sale!!

Great but pricey

I love these products. The quality is much better than other brands. They come in any scent you can imagine. I do find them a bit pricey compared to other brands but stock up when they have a deal on. They make great gifts-everyone on my xmas list gets a bath & body handsoap with their gift. I wiuld definitely recommend these handsoaps.

Love these so much

The scents are different than other brands, they go on sale quite often.
    Not sticky or filmy feeling after use.
    My kids use them because they dont smell ' hospital ish'

Kent, United Kingdom

Good item

I'm not to sure about these as there quite a few of these already out with in society and there prices are ridiculous for what it is and yet people still dong wash their hands.

I Don't Use Any Other Soap

This is the only hand soap I use. I love how many different smells there are and love to change it up with the seasons. Even purchase them for gifts for family. We all love it!

Compacted ones.

These antibacterial hand soaps are great. Wonderful choice of amazing scents. Love the fact that while you are cleaning your hands they end up smelling good enough too eat. Would be great if they came in a smaller size.

January 29, 2020

Perfect scents !

Bath and body soaps are my to go to soaps for the household. I especially live the foam ones as I feel they last a lot longer and give you more for your moneys worth! I love the variety of scents and will definitely purchase from there again!