Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

June 18, 2019

Love bath and body works!

I love bath and body works, I buy candles hand soaps, hand sanitizers just love all the products and smells, I currently have the plug in in my kitchen it smells amazing! I wish there was a store closer to me!

June 14, 2019

B&BW;Antibacterial Hand Soap

I love bath & body work's antibacterial foaming hand soap. There are so many scents to choose from! They usually have decent sales going on also if you are one to stock up!

June 13, 2019

Have these in both my barhrooms

I have these products in both my bathrooms, my children and myself use them on a daily! We absolutely find them super useful and work how they're suppose to!

June 13, 2019

I love the variety of selection! I stock up often on this pr

The foam pump hand soaps are my preferred type. They distribute the appropriate amount of soap. Some smell a bit to strongly, but there are so manh options that its easy to find one you like.

Cost effective and efficient

We have switched over to purchasing this product because of the price point, uniqueness of the product and quantity. We like the different options. Something to potential improve is reducing the plastic make up the bottles.

June 12, 2019

We will be buying this product again.

This is the best hand soap I've ever used. It smell so beautiful and the packaging is very pretty and looks nice in my home. I feel better knowing my kids are using an antibacterial soap and that this does that and so much more.

June 12, 2019

The BEST!! No bathroom is complete with out this soap!

Always a must have around the house. This kids love it. Makes a fantastic gift for the person you don’t know what to give. Sometimes is use it in my mop bucket to freshen up the house.

June 11, 2019

Smells amazing!

The body works soaps are so gentle on hands and smell amazing! You don’t have to worry about over washing because it does not dry out your skin. And the best part is the variety of scents and the cost! I have one at my kitchen sink and bathroom sink!

June 11, 2019
    California, United States

Soft and silky foam

I like their foam soaps because it’s less rough on the hands and it feels just as silk and smoothy like other soaps. You don’t need a lot of the foam to get a good amount of soap going to wash your hands. The soaps also come with different scents that you can choose from. The bottle overall is very light weight too.

1.5/5

June 10, 2019

Only smells nice.

Used to love these. But then my skin started really drying out. I find they only smell good and not much else to them. Would put out a bottle for when guests are over, but not for my daily use.