Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

United States

Love it

I just love all bath and body works soap they all smell amazing. This soap is wonderful. The smell last long time on your hands after washing them. I definitely recommend this soap.

Nebraska, United States

I buy a bunch every year!

I love bath and body works hand soaps, especially the fall scents! I always buy a lot when they go on a good sale! The pumpkin caramel smells are my favorite!

California, United States

Love!

I absolutely love bath and body works antibacterial hand soap. Yes they can be a bit on the pricey side, but they always have sales which makes it so worth it. They have great scents and they get your hands clean and smell great!

Georgia, United States

Sub-par but smells lucious

I bought 4 bottles, one for each bathroom, because I was having company and in my opinion nothing showcases class mire them Bath and body works products.the smell on 3 if them was wonderful. So strong that after someone left the restroom the smell lingered on them as well as in the restroom. I only had issue with one. Unfortunatly the pump did not work, no problem i put it into a dispenser. This was a bad idea. It was very watery and that smell i know so well, well bluntly put it smelled like dirty feet.

Maryland, United States

My go to!

I always use the foaming anti bacterial soap from bath and body works! It lathers and disinfects so well! Not to mention the variety if different smells! Its amazing!

Michigan, United States

#1 handsoap

I love receiving and giving these for Christmas presents. They have such a great smell that last on your hands for awhile! I love the foaming action i feel you use less that way. Fun way to keep kids hands clean and smelling great! Also everytime guest use my bathroom they come out saying how great the soap smells 💕

Pennsylvania, United States

Bath and Body Works soap

This is seriously the only handsoap my family uses! The scents range and feel on our skin is the best. The value can’t be beat, especially during sale time! Also, the decorative bottles are a plus.

Florida, United States

Who doesn't love these!?

These are the best. Especially when Bath and Body Works has a sale on them and you can stock up. They are low cost anyway, work great and smell divine. I've been buying these soaps since they had Freesia, you know how long that has been if you know this scent. We always like to keep extras in our house so that we never run out. We prefer the foam type rather than the exfoliating texture. I also enjoy when each holiday comes around and they put out different scents that pair great with that holiday.

Kentucky, United States

Best handsoap

I only use this brand of foaming handsoaps in my house. With sales and coupons it’s an affordable as buying from mass merchandisers. The scents are the best. There is such a variety so there is bound to be a few different ones that everyone can enjoy. The packaging on holiday styles is also really cute. These make great gifts too. You can pair some with the same fragrance in lotion or hand cream.

Oregon, United States

Awesome scents

Amazing strong and lasting fragrances that are not overpowering. The foam really encourages our toddler to was her hands. Less messy and much quicker than traditional soap products