Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

July 22, 2019

Best soap ever!!!

Bath and body works I can always trust fro getting hand soap not only is it inexpensive but I love the scents they are just amazing. My kids love them as well they always love to come to the store and help me pick them out!! 10/10 definitely recommend

July 21, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Lovely product

This product has a lovely subtle scent not too over powering. The gel is not sticky on the hands on application but instead is absorbed by the skin nicely.

July 20, 2019

Always leaves hands super fresh and clean.

Love buying the anti-bacterial hand soaps from bath and body works. On top of them having anti-bacterial factors they smell amazing. Will continue purchasing this product.

Definitely recommend

Amazing soap. Easy to use and very effective. Such a wide scent range so there’s a smell for everyone. Makes hands feel clean and soft at the same time. Will definitely purchase again

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bath and body works great products

I love bath and body works products. The soap smell so amazing. I buy these all the time and I love them... Would recommend anyone to buy these soaps

Love love love!

I love Bath & Body Works Soap. It is a really reasonable price when they have sales. My young children love the scents so much I don't have to remind them to wash their hands. In fact, I usually have to ask them to stop doing it so much because they literally will do it everytime they pass the bathroom! My guests that visit comment on the scents too. My husband loves it so much, he will brave the mall during a major sale to get more.

Smell before buying

I love picking out new hand soaps! My favorite scent was an apple one they now longer carry (there’s a different apple one I’ve smelled but it’s not the same.) Otherwise anything with pineapple or coconut usually don’t diappoint. I find majority of the scents are mild, but of course everyone’s preferences are different. My kids love the foaming soaps but the other ones last longer in my case. I stock up when they go on sale.

Good stuff

Nice smell that lasts after washing ur hands and theres plenty of different scents to choose from affordable for how long it lasts considering how much it gets used around my house ( I have kids lol) but yes a must buy theres even scents for the more masculine..thumbs uppppp!!!

July 19, 2019

I always buy foaming soap from here!!

Makes my hands so soft and smelling so good without needing to rinse for to long either it just washes off perfectly and won’t take forever! My go to hand soap

July 19, 2019

I love it!!!

It smells amazing!! Omg all the flavors are to die for! I’d recommend this to everybody!! I love that it leaves you smelling great while also disinfecting!!