Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

August 14, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again

The bath and body works antibacterial soaps are hands down one of my favourite soaps! I love how effective they are at getting my hands clean; and that they do not dry my hands out. As well the fact that they come in so many scents- every season there are multitudes to choose from or the core favourites are around all year. The best is when the sales are on and I stock up for months on end.

August 14, 2019

Best handsoap ever!

This handsoap is amazing! The scents are awesome and so many to choose from. They clean your hands gently yet effectively, even on nasty dirt. I have them all over my house and extras just in case. I even keep them in my RV because the containers don't leak or dribble.

Would buy again!

Seriously...the smells are amazing!! Perfect for the home,office and stick one in your bag to carry with you all the time. Non sticky and just smells fantastic

So many scent choices!

The foamy wash that comes with the pump is top notch. The Scent choices that come out seasonally is great and you a never disappointed. My only hesitation is that the soap goes fast in our large family and the price point is slightly higher than other foam soaps that is available.

Oregon, United States

Foamy goodness

This soap is a delight to have in my house. Not only do my kids love to use it but the delightful smell makes the whole house smell delectable. I have yet to find a scent that doesn’t make me want to take a nibble out of my children’s hands after using it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

I regularly buy these products and the smells are amazing! I highly recommend them and they last a long time. My kids also like them and think there fun.

Love this hand soap.

This is one of my favourite hand soaps. I love the effectiveness of these and the scents are amazing. It does not dry my skin and my the variety of scents is phenomenal. I especially love the fall scents. When they are released I buy at least 20 to have them on hand.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

We love This product

We enjoy this product. However it is a little hard on sensitive skin. We always wait for the deals because it’s a little pricey. Some of the scents are too strong but we have or favourites now.

August 13, 2019

The best hand sanitizer ever

this is the best hand sanitizer that ive tried so far! so much better than purel and the drugstore brands. unlike other brands, this doesnt dry my hands out, and it smells so yummy! theyre really cheap and the holders you can get with them are so convenient to take them everywhere.

Amazing product

Amazing product. It smells good and works very well. It feels very light, when used and has a mild scent to it. I use it on a regular basis and I highly recommend it to family and friends.