Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Use this all the time

I really love all the different scents they come in and it works very effectively. My little one loves using them and it always dispenses the perfect amount.

Florida, United States

Love this stuff!

I really love this product it works really well to clean your hands and arms and also always smells amazing! I will be buying this more often and keeping on hand in the house at all of my sinks.

Pennsylvania, United States

Antibacterial soaps

The antibacterial soaps work so well. They foam with only a few pumps and allow your hands to stay clean and smell great too. They have a variety of scents to choose from and they are our first choice for hand soaps.

Georgia, United States

Bath and Body foaming doap

I love the Bath and Body hand soaps and always look forward to the upcoming season and the new fragrances they have coming out! I just went a couple of nights ago and stocked up on my wonderful smelling fall ones I look forward to using them soon!:)

Indiana, United States

Great soaps with many scent options

I regularly buy the foaming soaps. My toddlers love all the different scents. I usually buy the fruity ones but do purchase some of the seasonal ones as well. The soap foams up right out of the spout and one pump gives you enough to sufficiently wash your hands. These are great for gifts also.

Love the scents

I love, love, love all the scents. Even a few hours later I can smell the scent of the soap on my hands. The only thing that I dislike is how quickly the bottle empties for the foaming soap.

Alabama, United States

Love the smells

Love the huge variety of smells they have to offer.I believe their is definitely a smell for every in their collection. My favorite scent is sweet pea and quite a few others

Illinois, United States

Love

All of these foam hand soaps are amazing. I have been using bath & body works for a while now and the hand soaps are by far the best I’ve tried. Beyond the departmental stores forsure.

August 26, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Best Scents Ever !

I love love love Bath and Body . I love that they chsnge scents by season but have tons of sales all the time . I buy from them offen because the sales are so great . Won't go aanywhere else !

August 26, 2019
    Illinois, United States

The best

This is one of my favorite soaps. I love how much it suds up once wet. My hands always feel so much cleaner after using this soap. I always make sure I have a bottle in the hallway bathroom so that guests are able to use it as well.