Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

October 30, 2019

I loved the smell

I enjoy that the smell lasted long after you have washed your hands and it's not sticky and cleans easily hand are left feeling soft I would recommend it to a friend.

October 26, 2019
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

I have now found my favourite handwash.

I totally love this handwash, I have tried many handwashes, as my hands are very sensitive, when I have used other handwashes before they have left my hands feeling very sore, extremely dry and burning, with this handeash I can wash my hands as often as I want and they feel soft, smooth, clean and refreshed, as well as smelling beautiful, I will definitely buy this handwash again and recommend to all my friends.

Best smelling ever

Mmm i just cant get enough of the nice smelling hand washes. I just have to have them in my washroom. Can't live without them. Plus reallly cute packaging. Will never stop buying!!!! Plus it kills germs!

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

The scents are amazing!

I love everything b that Bath & Bodyworks make! But these hand washes are the absolute best! They foam up brilliantly which makes them last so much longer as a little goes a long way.
    The best bit about these though is the scent, they smell like perfume and I’m often asked which perfume I’m wearing after using these!

Surrey, United Kingdom

Lovely scents

Some lovely scents in this range of soaps.very effective with sensitive skin.Also Antibacterial which is fantastic! Personally would recommend this to all as an everyday use

October 23, 2019

Bath body Works c'est les meilleurs!

Les meilleurs produits pour le corps! Les senteurs sont incroyables! Laisse une sensation de bien-être et de propreté. J'adore tout simplement!!! Essaie les toi aussi

October 22, 2019

Antibacterial without the hospital smell

Antibacterial without the hospital smell! Love the choices in scents available, and even my hubby who has sensitive skin doesn’t react to these ones so that’s a plus for us too!

Great soaps

I'm always stocked with these soaps. I love when they have their sales. I lovd too the fact that you can change sents as the season changes.
    My kis love washing their hands. Made that an easy part to learn

2.8/5

Savon a mains

Cest un savon qui sent tellement bon mais malheureusement il ne me fait pas car il rends mes mains tellement seche, malheureusement. Donc pour moi il nest pas a recommander

October 21, 2019

Get ready for smell-a-palooza

The best hand soap I have ever purchased. I have three bathrooms and always have them stocked with this hand soap, including one at my kitchen sink. My guests often comment on the wonderful aroma after they wash their hands.