Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

December 04, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Such good soap

We love bath and body works hand soaps in our household. They leave your hands soft and clean, not to mention smelling fantastic! We get them when they are on sale and they are a great value.

December 02, 2019

Love the foam

Love this product and the various scents. Since it’s foam it lathers nicely not having to use as much ,saving you extra money. The fall scents are definitely my favourite. When the soap is finished you can refill them as well

December 02, 2019

Wont buy anything else

The first time I tried this hand soap was Christmas last year. My mother in law gave me 3 amazing scents for a gift. They are great. You only need a small amount to get the job done and leaving your hands smelling amazing and feeling so clean.

December 01, 2019
    United States

Wonderful soap with a long lasting scent

These products smell amazing, are easy for young hands to use because of their wide top, and leave a long lasting scent. We have tried other soaps that are value brands, but they just don’t clean the same way. Our kids love to wash their hands and with a huge variety of scents, you never get bored. I should also mention that the soap also lasts a long time and just the right amount comes out with each pump.

November 30, 2019

Love love love

Bath and body works is the bomb
    I use the soap and have a line up of the body wash and lotion even hand sanitizer. Recently started to get my Male friends and family to try.

November 30, 2019

Nice

This soap is soooo nice and smells delicious.
    It clean your hand very well I would recommend it to anyone who like foam soap.
    And also it last long ,one bottle for one month

November 29, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Favorite hand soap

These are my all time favorite hand soaps. Great for the bathrooms & Kitchen. They're extremely good smelling and I love it. The only thing I don't like is the price of them. I do wish they were a tad bit cheaper but I still purchase them because I definitely love them. I'd recommend them to everyone who loves a good smelling hand soap.

November 28, 2019

Family Favourite

These soaps from Bath and body works are our family favourites. We prefer the foaming version compared to the little bead version. The variety of scents makes everyone in our home happy as well. I give these as prizes at parties and gifts for teachers and such as well

November 27, 2019

I would buy this hand soup I love the foaming lather

I love the foaming hand soups and will buy this product again but only on a sale. I find bath and beyond products over priced. Love all the sense and other products.

November 27, 2019

My number one hand soap!

I am always stocking up on bath and body works hand soaps! I love how I can have a scent with every holiday. My favorite is always christmassy scents!