Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 23, 2020

Awesome

I love this hand soap. Every scent is amazing and gets the job done leaving a lashing not to strong scent. I buy these as gifts for friends and xmas gifts. Their are always coupons or discounts if you buy more then one and I suggest that you do !!!

January 23, 2020

I love the smells to choose from.

I'm not a big consumer for the "Antibacterial" soaps, but it's hard to not purchase them for my family when the sales are great and the smells are divine.

Best scents !

Bath and body works hand soaps are the best! I love that the soap doesn’t dry your skin out and the scent actually stays even after you rinse. I always make sure to have a stock of soap on hand at all times.

great hand soao

love this product. smells great works great and often found at a great deal. highly recommended. I buy all the scents because i cant choose they are all great

My go to.

Their foaming hand soap is my go to. From bathrooms to the kitchen, it's the only soap you'll find throughout my home. The variety of scents allows you to change it up season to season.

Texas, United States

Love Bath & Body Works

Love Bath & Body Works! The scents are amazing & long lasting & the quality is great! I love the fact that most everything comes in a line of product so I can get the hand wash, the body wash, the lotion...etc. & I can layer the scents.

Smells amazing!

Love all things bath and body works! The soaps smell so good, but can be pricy if you don’t buy them on sale, always wait for a sale! I’m always stocking up on these and this is the only hand soap used in the house, love trying all the different scents.

My go-to hand soap!

Always a staple in my household, these soaps are always being stocked up during bath and body works sales. Love all the different scents and colourful packaging!

January 21, 2020

perfect with children

I bring my girls to Bath and Body Works to pick out soap scents. They love the amazong smells and how their hands smell after washing them! The wonderful scents help make sure my girls wash their hands!

January 21, 2020

My fave!

These are my favorite brand of hand soap...good flavors and works well! I always buy a bunch when they're on special so I don't run out. Cute labels on the bottles look nice by my sinks.