Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Illinois, United States

No mess handsoap

I found out about these hand soaps at my sisters bathroom. I fell in love with the bottle. I love that it’s foam and not liquid. This means no mess and easy to use for toddlers and adults. Not to mention they have a variety of scents. A little pricey but worth your money.

Virginia, United States

Smells amazing

Love foaming hand soap from bath and body! The smells are heavenly and lasting and the foam makes it easy to use for my kids. The foam doesn’t drip and it thick and fluffy. On the pricier side but worth it!

Texas, United States

Love foam soap!

I absolutely love this soap! The scents are amazing, and it’s great for my toddler when he’s washing his hands because he can see everywhere the soap is and doesn’t miss any spots

Arizona, United States

Smells divine

I absolutely love these hands soaps! They smell simply amazing and divine! They’re soft on the skin and gentle enough for every day use. The scents are just out of this world! The price is nice also and you don’t have to worrry about running out of options as they’re are several different scents available to purchase! I highly recommend as they do an amazing job at cleaning!

Texas, United States

Corona

Since the mall's and outlets are shut down I could of really used sum! Due to the virus I cant find any soaps around. I love bed and body works. I use to buy there soaps all the time! I really wish I didn't stop.

New Jersey, United States

We live on these soaps!

These are by far my favorite hand soaps on the market! The smell and aroma even minutes after you wash is amazing! It leaves my whole bathroom smelling amazing!!

Massachusetts, United States

Bath and body works soap

These products smell amazing. The foam soaps last longer than regular store brand soaps. My hands do not dry out when I wash them and some great after using

Tropical smelling!

I love all of the bath and body works sanitizers. They each have a unique smell. They are long lasting and do the job. I would highly recommend if you have not tried them yet.

March 23, 2020

Smells great! Dries out my hands

I love Bath & Body Works foaming antibacterial hand soap. It smells great, and cleans my hands well. The price is good too. The only downside I've found, is when washing my hands a lot, it tends to dry out my skin. Making sure to use lotion after washing helps though!

March 23, 2020

Le meilleur savon pour cette pandémie

C'est le meilleure savon en cette période de pandémie COVID19. Il n'assèche pas tes mains et son odeur reste longtemps. Quand tu seras en panique t'auras qu'à sniffer tes mains et tout va bien aller 🌈