Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great product

Can not say enough about Bath and Body works Antibacterial hand soap. They come in all sorts of scents and they leave your hands feeling beautiful. Ocean sunset is by far my favourite. They also have a eucalyptus mint soap and it is to die for. It has such a pleasant scent but not too strong. I can confidently say that I feel protected against bacteria and will always buy from Bath and Body.

Love the smells.

I love the smell of the soap. It stays in my hand even after washing. A little bit of those and it is enough. Can't wait to try some more in the future.

June 18, 2020

Love Bath and Body Works soap.

foams really while and always smell so good even after your done washing your hands. They always have sales on, great value. I highly recommend these soaps

I recommend

I recommend this product because it smells delicious and it doesn't get stuck on the sink on the way down the drain. It foams up really nice and kids love bubbles !

Must buy!

I bought body and bath hand soap in the year 2017 for the first time and from then I am in love with their hand-soap product.
    Bath and body works handsoap has natural fragrance. It doesnt dry out my palm (hands) even after frequent hand wash. It is a "Must buy" product.

June 18, 2020

My families favourite soap!!!

Every bathroom and sink in our house has Bath and Body works sitting beside it! I’m guilty for buying tons at once because I can never decide what scent.. soooo many good ones! The bottles they come in are so convenient too.

Bath and Body Works everything

I absolutely love Bath and Body works soaps. I have a collection of fregrances throughout my home. Buy 5 at a time to save money and there are so many to choose from. Best product on the market. Don't forget their hand sanitizer also.

June 18, 2020

Je ne peux plus m'en passer!

J'adore ce produit. Il fait une belle mousse épaisse et lave en profondeur. J'aime que l'odeur reste sur la peau après l'utilisation. Lorsque je me lave les mains au travail, je me fais souvent dire que mon parfum sent bon. Je suis fière de dire que c'est mon savon à main Bath and Body.

Best Smelling Soap

Love this soap!! And all the lovely smells that go with it. I enjoy the variety and seasonal soap they have to offer as well! Definitely a product in my household

No mess!

Foaming antibacterial handsoap is the best! No hunky buildup from the pump, no messy soap residue falling on your counter and smells fantastic! It leaves you hands soft and lightly fragrant for a while after washing your hands.