Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.8/5

Not bad

I only purchase this when it's on sale because if not it's too expensive. I also find the smells to sometimes be a little overpowering. My son loves it because if the bubbles

Love suds

I cant live with out this product...its my favorite...pandemic has taken a kicking on my back up supply. I need to replenish the best suds on the market!!

My favourite

Great soap doesn’t leave film kid friendly wide variety of scents to use one dab on hand to wash great rinse off doesn’t leave residue or make skin greasy or dry

New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great!

I love the varieties of these. The different scents are amazing!
    I usually buy a few when they are on sale. They lather up really well and make your hands feel soft and clean. Totally recommend!

Love these soaps!!

I love Bath & Body Works open I'm so happy that they have AIDS a bacterial soap which is what we need in our current time just covid-19. The smiles are amazing they always have great sales and they go perfectly for every time of the year they changed their amazing sense thanks Bath & Body Works

The smell is devine!

These soaps from bath and body works are amazing! They smell so good I can almost eat them... but I won’t haha. They foam up nice as well and leave your hands soft! I recommend

Best Hand Soaps!

Absolutely love these soaps. Always get a great deal on them, and definitely worth every penny. Amazing scents, leave your hands smelling great and feeling great too! :)

Awesome Soap!

I love how there’s multiple different versions, so it’s easy to find your perfect much. I think it does a very good job removing dirt and germs from your hands!

June 17, 2020

Love everything about this product

What is not to love about Bath & Body Works anti soap? The smell? Absolutely perfect. So many different options, and they don’t have that artificial trying to hard smell. Actually smells refreshing and real. The soap itself? Doesn’t dry out your hands, and leaves them smooth. The bottle? Even the bottle is super cute.

June 17, 2020

Love but always buy on sale so it's more affordable

I LOVE bath and body works hand soaps and defintely thought they were worth the price when bought on sale. Lots of great scents and I felt they were always effective.