Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 10, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Our favorites!

We love getting these when they're on sale because not only do they smell delicious but also they get the job done! They're super foamy and gentle on the hands. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how fast we go through them leading us to buying more and more and they're pricey if there's a no sale. But quality is essential !

July 10, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Smells Amazing

Bath and Body Works Hand Soaps are awesome, they have a some many different scents to chose from.I like they have scents that coordinates with the seasons as well as set scents you can purchase year round. No matter your preference you will something you like.The foam works really well and the lather is rich and fragrant, so it leaves your hands smelling good!There are some great deals to be found on them on certain times of the year, especially around the holidays. They make great gifts.

Awesome

I absolutely love my bath and body works soap! With soany scents to choose from, you can match scents to seasons like pumpkin spice in the fall😍. So you can enjoy having clean hands that smell amazing

Illinois, United States

Wonderful scents and foam soap

Love love this hand soap! I enjoy the scents and the foamy feel. I like that I am using much less than I would use with regular hand soap.I have purchased these multiple times especially when they are on sale two times a year.

Florida, United States

Love the scents and quality

I feel that I get my hands cleaned when using this product. I also walk away smelling nice! I tend to buy these when there is a deal. Very reliable company and they stand behind their product.

Texas, United States

I love bath and body works

Bath and body works is my favorite brand. I am a regular customer of all their products. I love the fragrance and it makes my skin soft and refreshing.

United States

Smells great

I love the smell of these i love when i find them on sale and i love the foam these are in my kitchen my bathrooms and at my work. I love how i can get so many different ones of these they are so many to choose from

Florida, United States

Smells great !

I love BATH AND BODY WORKS Hand Soaps, they have a variety of different scents, your sure to find the right one for you. After using you feel that your hands are clean and smell great. You can also find some great deals on them on certain times of the year, they make great gifts and absolutely love that their antibacterial.

Kentucky, United States

Love!

Bath and Body Works anything is great. These are in all my sink areas. They smell amazing and don't leave a soap stain because of the foam. I purchase them when they are on sale for 6/$25.

Texas, United States

Smell Great while getting clean!

I love buying different scents every season from Bath and Body Works. They have so many different scents that my whole family loves to try. We usually stock up but can’t resist buying more when they put out a new smell!