Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

July 29, 2020
    New York, United States

Love their soap.

I have never been disappointed with their soap. The foaming ones are my favorite. I like almost all of the scents. When you use it, you do not need a full pump. Your hands do not dry out and always smell nice.

Missouri, United States

Smell so good.

If we don't make our own soap this is our go to. It smells so good and works so well. Your hands feel clean. There are so many scent options to choose from. Our favorite are the fruit scents. Prices are a little higher but when you catch them on sale it's a good time to stock up.

Florida, United States

I like this stuff but its not really a favorite

I like this stuff dont get me wrong. It smells great, I guess it washes my hands nicely, it's in a cute bottle with a interesting name always, but its really costly for a hand soap. I do not buy it often but I do like it. Not enough to buy it all the time.

Michigan, United States

Cute and nice.

These are cute and pretty hand sanitizer. I like the packaging. It's so pretty and fun. The colors give you a fun so when using, it doesn't look like something is wrong. Lol. Sometimes these are a little too sticky for me. I do like the scents but I feel they over power the effects of the product. Overall, not bad.

2.0/5

Chalk full of chemicals

Used to buy these all the time and spend a lot at this store til I realized the amount of chemicals in the products and have totally stopped purchasing from this store
    Some fragrances are headache inducing

July 26, 2020

Bath and Body works antibacterial hand soap

love, love, love bath and body works items. This soap is effective in washing away germs and leaves hands smelling fresh and clean. Everyone enjoys using the soap and it is very gentle on the skin. Its a great feeling knowing that your hands are clean from germs. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

Georgia, United States

Amazing

I love the smells they offer, and it keeps your hands so soft. My personal opinion is it's the best hand soap. I love when they have sells I try and get as many as possible,ecspecially now that hand washing is more important than ever. I'm so glad I can go to bath and body works not only for this but hand sanitizer too!

value for money

very nice . Its worth buying and easy use. The refill is good and its very convenient the smell is good and decent .
    The cleansing is also effective and lasts for a good time .

Ohio, United States

Absolutely love bath & body works antibacterial soaps

I love how the soap moisturizers my hands and leaves them feeling soft and smelling fabulous. Oh and did I forget? It's Antibacterial! I just bought a bunch because it is the Christmas in July and this is the best time to buy B&BW;

United States

Family friendly hand soap

I have always bought my hand soap from Bath and Body Works . When your whole family asked where is the good soap, you know you have bought the right brand.

Try it and see what your family says!