Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

August 09, 2020

It's as good as it smells

I absolutely love these foam hand soaps . I have them in each bathroom especially my guest bathroom for my salon. Every time a guest uses my bathroom they always say " I love the smell of that soap and my hands feel soft" . I get them all the time they are my favorite!!!

August 09, 2020

Scentsational Smells delightful and great lather!

I love Bath and Body Works products! And their antibacterial soap is no exception. From amazing scents to fantastic lather it is like spa time for your hands. I get compliments anytime anyone washes their hands in my powder room. Love love love this product. The tough part is choosing from all of the incredible scents.

August 08, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

anti bacteria soap

out of all the pump soaps made. Bath and body has the best . You can g ed t it in about any scent you can think of and the zcents are all great . They always have coupon deals

Connecticut, United States

This product is always on my list. It’s amazing.

This hand wash is amazing, it leaves my hands smelling good all day. I always go back to it. I buy this as gift for my family and it never disappoints

August 07, 2020

Love it as my kitchen hand soap.

A friend offered some to me as part of a birthday gift one year: Kitchen Lemon.
    I really loved the way my hands felt squeaky clean afterwards, and of course it matched my blue and yellow décor!

August 07, 2020

Bath & Body Works Soap is the best!

I really enjoy these products, they have a great scent and nice packaging. The soap is long lasting and effective. It lathers up well and has a nice smell and very appealing.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells great

These soaps are awesome! They smell great and leave your hands feeling smooth and soft a great value! They have different scents for different seasons and look great on the bathroom counter.

The scents are amazing

I love bath and body works. All my soap, candles, body wash, body lotion, and hand sanitizer from there. All of their scents are just amazing, especially the watermelon lemonade, which is my all time favorite.

August 06, 2020

The Scents will ROCK YOUR WORLD!

I absolutely LOVE bath and body works. Their products smells delicious and the scent lasts but not in an invasive way. These soaps make my hands feel clean and smooth. I love the scents they offer and the little beads in these soaps

August 05, 2020

smells heaven!!

I love bath and body works fragrances. These soaps are 2in1 perfumed + antibacterial.
    Buy it you wont regret it :D
    I have one in kitchen too and my kitchen smells great always!