Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 02, 2020

Love these

Bath and Bodyworks products work amazing on my skin. The antibacterial handsoaps are very gentle and don't irritate my hands at all. I love the look of them in my bathroom and kitchen and love the pump. They smell amazing!

September 02, 2020

smells soooooo good

I only get these when they are having a big sale but they can still be very pricy. However, they smell soooooo good, and they are soo smooth on your hands!! I love them!!!!!!! I never wanted to leave my sink when I use these to wash my hands

Yes yes yes!

Bath and body works is awesome, I know it to be good! The scent choices are spectacular! Also, the soap texture is flawless, soft and cleansing and it should be :)! If you prefer foaming soap, this is the brand to get

wow!

I feel so great purchasing and using these for a long time now. Especially in the current situation these works as glitter on gold. My daughter is obsessed with these soaps.

Favorite Antibacterial

I have loved most of Bath and Bodyworks products and this Antibacterial soap is one of my favorites. Not only does it smell amazing, it is also so gentle on my skin. Love, Love, Love this product.

Hand Wash Review

I love the variety of scents Bath and Body Works comes out with. This hand wash does not lead to over drying and I love how much it foams up when using. My go to soap for hand washing at home.

Yummy scented soap

When Bath and Body Works have their sale we always purchase their scented soaps. There’s so many scents to choose from and they are always adding new fragrances. My kids love washing their hands using this yummy scented product. Our favorite are the citrus blended scents and the beachy smells. The soap works well too. It doesn’t dry out your skin.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I buy this product weekly . Love all the scents and makes me

I love this product I buy it weekly. Makes me feel beautiful. The scents are amazing
    Each has it's own unique smell and always smells wonderful. Love that the fall ones will soon be out . Yay

Saskatchewan, Canada

Hands down the best!

Bath & body works hand soaps are a must in my house! I have scents for every season! The season changes, I grab a different one from under the cupboard and stick that one underneath! My kids love the foamy ones! So much that they pretty much waste the stuff washing their hands. Their scents are amazing. Won’t use any other hand soap!

Really great product

This is by far one of the best hand soap i have used. It not only clean but moisturize your hands as well and talk about the smell it's exhilarating. I love the citrus smell.