Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

September 22, 2020

Smells amazing!

They are on the expensive side of hand soap but it just smell soo good that I always give in and buy alot plus its antibacterial. My 3 year old daughter love the smell and wash her hand more often hehe

September 22, 2020

Love it

The smell of these are amazing and they foam up with very little. The only downside to them is I find they dry my hands out a bit due to the perfume in then. I would still buy these again just based off of the amazing scents.

September 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love these !

Love these hand soaps! The smells are amazing. I always buy the foaming soaps, my son loves them! Have them in every bathroom. Definitely worth buying.

September 21, 2020

Worth it

Awesome stuff. Not only do you need a little bit. But it foams up perfectly. Amazing smell. Most soaps are too purfumey or not enough. This is perfect.

September 20, 2020
    United Kingdom

Not bad

I work as care assistant and have to wash often my hands. I can say the soap is not to bad bad, but after using my hands are dry so I will try to find something else.

September 20, 2020
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Good

I feel like using these types of products, the soaps, lotions, etc. is inundating our system with chemicals that are used to create these fragrances. And I love the candles as much as the next person.

September 19, 2020

Always have a supply

I have tried other soaps but theirs are the best! No matter what is on your hands it gets it off...grease, sticky items...its gone. Best of all is the smell!

September 19, 2020
    United States

Been using this stuff for years!

My favorite soap! I haven’t come across one that I didn’t thoroughly enjoy. My kids love these too. Each hand washing always seems to require 4-5 pumps. I wish these came in a larger size.

September 16, 2020

Smell amazing and work!

I love these they smell amazing and they keep your hands clean. When the whole COVID-19 situation happened, I recommended these to all of my friends. There is a scent for everyone!

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

bathandbody

Bath and Body sells great hand soaps. I love that it sells the hand soap and hand cream in the same smell. This way when i use the soap i put the hand cream right beside since it can be drying. Ive tried many and will definitely re purchase when i need to stock up again