Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

September 09, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Smell good

I love the smell! everyone that used it at my house loves the different smells we have tried almost all of them. leaves the hands feeling soft and smelling good.

September 08, 2020

Awesome

The bath and body works hand soap has a very lovely and fresh fragrance. It is very gentle on the skin and to top it up, it is an antibacterial soap. I have used other soaps in the last but this is the best I have used so far.

September 08, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Some of the best smelling soaps

These are some of the best smelling soaps out there. Bath and body works usually has good deals on their soaps, so you can easily get good quality, awesome smelling soaps at a great price.

New Brunswick, Canada

hand soap

this is the best hand soap! Makes your hands smell so nice, the scent on the bottle is exactly what your hands smell like. And even long after you've washed your hands you smell it!

Obsessed

I ONLY use Bath & Body Works handicaps. I have for years!!! Vanilla bean Noel, And Vanilla Sugar are my face scents but when it comes to just their handsoaps, i love them all! They always have incredible deals too

Oh the scents!!

I looooove the antibacterial hand wash from bath and body works. It smells so much nicer than any antibacterial stuff from the grocery store. I love knowing that my hands and my children's hands are getting really clean with such great scent options too!

Georgia, United States

Wonder hand sanitizer

When you are looking for a new smell try these from bath and body they are a nice addition to your hand sanitation needs they are small enough to carry every where but just gentle enough to use on your hands before and after every meal they smell amazing and I would definitely purchase them again.

September 07, 2020

Best smelling antibacterial soap out there!

I have a slight obsession with hand soaps, and Bath and Body Works is top of my “must-have” in stock soap! So many different scents to choose from, I especially love the kitchen lemon. Will continue to purchase until the end of time!!

Good stuff

This soap smells great. I like how it foams and every sent that ive tryed smells really good. I WILL continue to buy this product. It smells good and feels good to

Bath & Body Works Soaps

What is there not to say about these wonderful soaps?! They all smell amazing! I really enjoy the season's and holiday themed smells they also offer, among the ones you can buy yet around.