Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

This is amazing soap

This is the most amazing soap I've ever used. The foaming hand soap is actually soapy and only need one pump. The smells are always have the best smells that longer and the the quality is always great. I always recommend bath and body works for hand soap.

West Virginia, United States

Love Bath and Body Works

I absolutely love shopping from bath and body works. I actually went there today found some new scents such as blueberry . I love this store had some many different scents and they are so helpful there.

My obsession

I love the variety of fragrances and look forward to trying new scents. I usually stock up when they have a sale. I especially love the foamy cleansers.

Meh

This soap comes in many different scents but I find they are all to strong and overpowering. I also find some scents are a little drying to my hands. Very pretty though

Love these soaps

I use the hand soaps all the time and I switch out the scents depending on the seasons. The foaming ones are my favourite and they leave your hands smelling so good for so long.

September 06, 2020

love this product. would buy again!

I've tried this product multiple times and love it everytime. the smells are always amazing, and leaves your hands and the bathroom smelling fresh! I usually only buy when there is a sale because i do find they are a bit expensive but none the less love this product and would recommend.

September 05, 2020

Great antibacterial soap with a lovely fragrance

I’ve been using the foaming soap for years. I used to bring it back from US holidays before stores opened in Ontario. The antibacterial is a wonderful innovation in our current pandemic. Wash you hands, wash your hands, wash your hands. Great advice.

Hand soap

This different scents are suitable for even the fussiest of people these products work well and keep your hands feeling fresh and clean every one I have bought one for is in love with the different smells

I buy it again

I buy it againI love Bath and Bodyworks it smells so good from the hand soap’s to the creams for the body sprays that is where I go for most of my products that I buy for body care

3.2/5

September 04, 2020

Smells amazing but...

love the strong and indulging scents that wrap you tightly in bliss.... but something in these, all the ones I've tried. Doesn't like me. They hurt my hands. They also don't last long. I find they run out so quickly.

Portion control is poor, so much is pumped out and just falls into the sink or slides off the hands before even lathering efficiently.

Less is more