Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Prince Edward Island, Canada

The only brand I buy

Bath and body works foaming soaps are our my absolutely favorite!! I am never disappointed with the scent. I do love the fact you can buy so many different scents for each of the seasons. I will for sure be continuing buy/ordering bath and body works!!

Love these hand soaps!

I only buy bath and body works hand soap for my house. Love all the different smells to match either my moods or the seasons. I know my hands are getting a great clean. My kid loves them too!

Super strong smell

I am not a fan:( I found the smell of the soap over powering to my senses! I guess if you want your hands and bathroom smelling like the Bath and Body Works store then you’ll love it. Too much for my nose!

Would buy again

I love bath and body works hand soaps! I buy them on sale a few times a year five at a time. The scents are wonderful. I always buy the foaming soap.

Nice and clean

I love BBW handsoap. I always hoard whenever they are onsale. I never run out of these. Scents are sooo good! Im so inlove. Will surely reccomend! ❤

The best

Smells amazing. Lathers is Nicely and cleans so well. My entire family love these sopS. Kids love that they foam. I always get them on sale and they are such a great dea

Love these soaps

I love these soaps! I usually buy them when the 5 for $25 CAD deal is going on. My favourite scents are black cherry merlot, champagne toast, Japanese cherry blossom and peach Bellini.

Love the foaming soaps !

I always look forward to bath and body works seasonal soaps (mainly Christmas) their foaming soaps smell amazing !! I feel like their prices are a little high so I always wait for a sale, and they normally have them a lot. I usually get the 5 for $$ deal and stock up for my house and give them as gifts !

Amazing

I love Bath & Body works foaming hand soap!! I love the foam, I feel like my hands get super clean and the smells are always amazing! I will always repurchase this soap, it’s a must have and my absolute favourite!

Loved it!

I loved the smell of my hands! It stayed in for a while and I could smell it which was great. The product is relatively inexpensive which was a bonus! My hands didn’t feel greasy or dry after using it. Definitely recommend!