Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 07, 2020

Bath and Body antibacterial hand soap

Hi. I use vanilla sugar hand soap from bath and body. I had in my kitchen in wash room it makes my hands smell good and wash the hand good get germs out my hands. I would recommend others and my family band friends to buy that had soap from bath and body it's very affordable to buy.

I love the small factor

I really like bath and body we have 5 kids in a Room wash their hands he had a small red dirty has in every soap well with battered body you can smell them color you know finally kids and washed their hands. And the price is pretty good too

Love these soaps!!!

I love to have Bath and Body works soap at every sink and love that I can change up the scents with each season. This soap does not leave your hands dry after washing and the scents are subtle enough not to bother you but enough that you can still smell the fresh scents on your hands. Look to buy these when there are special offers and you can’t go wrong. Great gift idea too - you can never have enough of these!

October 06, 2020

Like heaven in your hand

I see can’t get any better than Bath and body Works. Love the variety of different scents! I especially love the antibacterial foaming soap. With two little ones foaming soap is the only thing that will last longer in the house. It’s super nice on your hands the smell is not overpowering and not drying. Will definitely continue to purchase!

J’adore 😻

J’adore les savons anti bactériens de chez Bath and Body Works. Pour commencer les parfums sont toujours aussi divins et imprègnent les mains après se les être lavé. Un savon peut durer très longtemps pour le prix, il n’y a rien de comparable.

Always a good purchase

We love the bath and body works soaps!
    Our go to is always black cherry or peach bellini, they smell absolutely delicious.
    Your hands will smell great for hours after using this soap while leaving a nice clean feeling!

Overpowering smells

I love the convenience and small sizes of the hand sanitizers and the scents are quite nice to smell. However once you have applied the sanitizer to your hands it is an overpowering smell that takes over for at least and hour. Everything you touch also has the smell.

A must have!

A must have in our household considering the current situation with Covid. We love most of the scents, the once exception being cherry blossom which smells like cough syrup and nothing like cherry blossoms. Portable and effective, its a nice to have compared to the normal ones out there

The perfect handsoap

I have loved these soaps for many years. There are so many different ones, love the variety. They are so easy to use and I always get compliments from guests on them.

Love this soap

my family lovea this soap, its all we use! I love how the smell lingers in the bathroom too. Its lathers well and cuta through the oils on my hands.