Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 06, 2020

Buy these all the time!

I always pick these up when they’re on sale at Bath and Body. The smell is very long lasting and my hands feel clean and fresh after washing them. I have one in every bathroom!

October 06, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Good buy

One of Bath &Body;Works entry level product item and also one of the most effective. I do not judge a product based on its scent, but also its texture. So far, this products suits me well.

October 05, 2020

Everyone wants to smell their hands while exiting the bathro

Best hand soap... hands down!
    Smells fantastic... Leaves my hands soft.
    Easy pump for kids to use.
    I lime when they go on clearance... best time to buy.

October 05, 2020

Product that I buy again and again

I love these soaps. I love how they foam up and all the varieties of scents. My favorites are kitchen lemon for the kitchen and any fruity ones for the bathrooms.

My go to hand soap

I love all the various smells they have. It changes with every season and it’s such a delight to see what they will come up with next. I always wait for a deals day and with my coupon, it really helps with the savings. I always get compliments from guests when they use the hand soaps from there. It always smells so good, sometimes too good they you just wanna eat it! Lol! I love the labels too. There are always various types for a smell which makes it fun to match your decor.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells great, works great!

My favourite hand soap of all time. Smells incredible and works great. I always have some in my house at all times. Great to stock up when on sale so you always have some. :)

My super fave

The hand wash is amazing and a little goes a real along way I love how the scent can we move the stinking ass especially when I am preparing chores at the kitchen this is truly remarkable and the price is worth it for what it can do looking forward to my next shopping of this!

Best soap!!

I’ve tried many antibacterial soaps, but I really love all of the bath and body works antibacterial line. They aren’t dying like most of the soaps out there and the smells are to die for

I would buy again

I love this hand soap. I really like that it comes in a foaming soap dispenser. It is easy for the kids to use to wash their hands. I like that it is antibacterial. It smells really good.

Scents for days!

bath and body offers many varieties and flavors of hand soaps! Love the feeling on my hands and the scent lingers for quite a while! Makes my senses come alive!