Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Favorites

These soaps are absolutely amazing!! A little squirt goes a long, long way!! My hands feel so soft as after using the hand wash!! Does not dry my skin out!

Wonderful!

These hand soaps are absolutely amazing! My hands feel so clean and smell amazing! They keep moisture in and do not dry out your hands. I wish they came in a bigger size but other than that, I love them!

My favourite

I absolutely love these hand soaps and have been using them for years and years! I always stock up when they have sales and love the variety of scents available. Great everywhere from the kitchen to the camper!

Best hand soap

Bath & Body Works has the best antibacterial soap out there. The reason why I love them so much is because they have so many different scents to choose from that you will always find one that suits your liking.

October 14, 2020

Aaaahh you smell that??

The Aloha soap is osne of my favorites I've just made Christmas basket's (I know I'm early) filled with tons of hand soaps Aloha included for all my females in the family. With covid here washing our hands is more important then ever

October 12, 2020

I absolutely love these!

I adore these products. They don't leave any residue behind. Different scents to choose from.
    Soft for my sensitive skin and they smell awesome.
    I definitely recommend!

October 09, 2020

I will be buying this product again!

I use these in my guest and main washrooms. I love the scents, and antibacterial is a plus but what I look for when shopping for hand soap, expecially because of covid 19.

October 09, 2020

The only hand soap I buy!

The bath and body works hand soap is the only hand soap that I buy and use at my house. The different scents they offer are just wonderful! Even my husband prefers these over other brands!

October 08, 2020

Very strong scent

This soap foams really well and that gives you a clean feeling. But the scent of the soap is so strong it is overwhelming and makes it unpleasant to use.

October 08, 2020

Love this

Most soaps dry out my hands but these here are great and leave my hands smelling nice and soft.
    My son also uses this soap on his hands and he loves it as well.