Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Favorite

Honestly my favorite hand soap out i even drive over an hour to buy it. Love the variety of scents and my kids love the foaming feature. #1 hand soap in my household

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My house would die without my bbw

Omg the foaming soap! The best. I buy soaps on promotion all throughout the year. I love the peppermint twist, pumpkin cupcake and beautiful day are my faves. Just to name a few

Texas, United States

Smells awesome

The bath and body works soaps are premium soaps that leave my skin smelling amazing! I keep these soaps in my bathroom, and the kitchen. Basically any room that has a sink!

Hand soap

I like using the foam soap from this company. Smells great, doesn’t dry out your hands and cleans all the dirt off. My son loves it and is easy to pump. Try it out! So many different scents to try.

October 25, 2020

Love using these soapa

I love how many scents you can choose from. They all smell great. They pump out easily and are so moisturizing for your hands, even with frequent handwashing.

October 25, 2020

deals are amazing

if you have a special or deal this is worth it. scents smell amazing i usually get classics like lemon, mint, peach. there are always seasonal scents too

October 24, 2020

Officially love!

Absolutely love bath and body works! But fell in love with the hand soaps! Currently using the eucalyptus mint and love the fresh scent that comes when washing my hands (which is more often now as everyone knows). I love the foaming and bath and body works usually always have deals so it’s a great price!

October 24, 2020

Love the seasonal themes

Love the different smells they have. The seasonal holiday themed ones are great additions to the bathrooms. My kids love washing their hands using the sweeter smelling ones as it reminds them of candy. The pump dispenses a good amount of soap. A bit pricey unless you buy them in a bundle.

October 23, 2020

Gifts

I gifted these for my daughter's baptism. They were a hit! The price is right and the variety of scents leaves something for everyone. The festive bottles are fun as well. Great soaps!

October 23, 2020

My absolute fav!

Bath and Body Works makes my favourite hand soaps! I always stock up when I visit a store so I have them available when needed. Some of my favourite scents are Kitchen Lemon, Eucalyptus Spearmint and Black Cherry Merlot. These last much longer than the average drug store liquid hand soap and leave your hands smelling great. I highly recommend!