Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Love these soaps

I love these soaps! The different smells are not to strong and the antibacterial foam is great. It’s great to have when they go on sale for 5/$25 and you can stock up.

Smells amazing !

I love that these are antibacterial especially during a pandemic, this is huge to have. I love the smell & they last after the wash too unlike most hand soaps. I always get these on sale & really stock up. It’s always worth it. They make good gift too!

the best

I could spend hours just picking out our soap from the store. They all smell soooo good. The foaming ones are a huge hit in this house and the smell makes the kids want to wash their hands more.

great product

This is my favorite foaming antibacterial hand soap. The smell is wonderful and I love the color. I never have any problems with the dispensers from Bath & Body Works

California, United States

Amazing

Amazing scents, lathers well.. always feel clean and fresh and often there are promos .. buy in bulk ladies .. the more you buy the cheaper per item and they are slowly getting into the mens lines

Love them!

They smell amazing, they are foaming and they feel great. They don't dry out your hands and the variety of scents is endless. My only suggestion is to PURCHASE THEM WHILE ON SALE. That's it.

Best hand wash soap

I love the fragrance and it keeps leaving your hands feeling so smooth and fresh. It's the only hand wash we use. We are always excited to try a new flavor each time. Will certainly buy it again.

Amazing Hand Soap!

Amazing product! This soap is the only soap we use in our household. It’s great when they have the special deal on to buy a few scents to get you through each season!
    Leaves your skin smooth and with a lovely scent aroma !!

Smell so good

This brand of product smell amazing. I found it a bit pricey but worth the smell and antibacterial. Good looking product and loving the foam making. Leaves your hand clean, soft and perfumed!

October 28, 2020

Great smelling product

Bath and Bodyworks hand soaps are a staple in our house. It cleanses our hands, smells great and does not dries out our skin at all. Will definitely buy it again!