Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 12, 2020

My must have for xmas

Love the store and all
    Of the scents this is my go to hand soap in my house love aggressive it always goes on sale and the safe are always friendly just wish that they had a Canadian website but you can order from the us site

December 11, 2020

They smell so good!

Oh man how much I love these soaps! They smell amazing and I always get comments when guests come over to our house, they say I have the best soaps - and that comes from men lol.

December 11, 2020

Hand Soap of Most Washrooms in North America

I see this product in friends and families powder room, it's the trusted choice of everyone's washrooms. Get it during the sale, we seem to never run out and catch the next sale. Definitely a fan and will continue to purchase. Makes a great gift set too.

December 09, 2020

Love bath and body works!

Foam pump is the only hand soap that works for me especially in the kitchen. I love all the scent they have to offer. I’ve been using bath and body work for the last 8 years and I don’t intend on stopping.

December 09, 2020

Hand Soap

Always a fan of Bath and Body Works, aside from there prices being high (I always prefer to watch for sales when purchasing their items), the quality of this product is worth the splurge once in a while.

Sensation

Love their foamy hand soaps. Great value when they have their sales, love all the different scents doe all the seasons and the packaging is great to add to the festive decor like thanksgiving and Christmas. My husband who doesn’t like a lot of strong or floral scents loves the sunshine and lemons as well as kitchen lemon

Nice

Love bath and body works hand soaps, smells great.
    One of my favorite thing from store will definitely purchase these again. It also a very good gift idea specially on holiday season.

Love Bath and Body Works

These hand soaps are great, love the way they foam up into a light puff. Not only do these soaps clean my hands well but they also leave a wonderful scent on my fingertips. These are a staple in my family.

December 07, 2020

Great smell

I really enjoy this soap and the collection of different smells and scents based on the season. They smell great and have a good selection for anyone.

December 07, 2020