Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 24, 2020

J'adore les savons du BBW !

Non seulement la multitude de choix d'odeur à choisir, ces savons sont de qualité. Peu de mousse/savon est nécessaire pour se laver les mains, ça sent divinement bon et nos mains sont propres !

December 23, 2020

Ah-mazinggg!!!!

These bath and body works liquid hand soaps are so wonderful and I have been using these since many years now. Love the fact that they are antibacterial and also smell amazing.

Love the product

I love the smell of the soap, and how it makes my hands feel, it is a tad bit expensive but I can spend a lot of money in the store, I love all the products in the store

nice

Very nice soap smells very good and does not dry out my hands although its kind of expensive. I like how it keeps my hands moisturized although price Is kind of steep

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

Love this product!
    always leaves my families hands feeling clean and smelling great too. It is the only hand soap that removes the dirt and oil that my husband generally would be stained with using any other product.

Bubbles

I love how there are so many different kinds of smells to pick from. And each season has a good mix. I also like how it foams up and you dont have to use a lot to wash your hands.

December 21, 2020
    Kansas, United States

Best handsoap!

Bath and boy soaps are never boring when it comes to scents. They lather well, 1 pump is all you need! and ofcourse they smell lasts. And they are always on sale!

December 20, 2020

My fave

I absolutely love this hand soap! I like the variety of scents so much. I am glad that my hands do not feel dry after using this soap. This soap does not dry out my skin.

December 20, 2020

Great Smell !!!

The product is just great & amazing smell, like I wanna eat the soap !!!
    Alaways LOVED "Bath & Body" products all the way, the scents are just so yummy !

December 17, 2020

The best smelling soap!

Bath and bodyworks soaps are amazing smelling! I love them so much! Only downfall is they are more expensive than other more soaps. There is definitely a premium for the brand name and scents here! They leave my hands feeling soft and smelling delicious! Both my mom and I love these so much and family has come to expect us to bring them when we visit (pre 2020 covid visits to family that are not near a bath and bodyworks store). I do wish you could order online in Canada!