Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 10, 2021

Best hand soaps ever!

I use these hand soaps all the time I love them they work great they smell wonderful they're easy to lather on and wash off, I used to go to bottle a month and they're very affordable I highly recommend these!

January 09, 2021

Love it!

I'm A Fan of good scents, and this brand is always my go-to! I love this hand soaps, not only let my hands clean and with good aroma, also many have a pleasant aroma in the bathroom. I usually buy it on sale, I think they are expensive at regular price.

January 09, 2021
    Texas, United States

I sticked up on these beautys ..they smell so fresh and leav

These products are reasonable price for its value..altjough they have szles all the tine at Bath n Body works and i buy them while they are on sale.
    .i would still buy it at full price if needed ..but would be able to stock up and i have to always have these around.

January 08, 2021

Scents that wake up your senses

Love love love love..... The smells are amazing. They clean without drying, it actually helps moisturize. I will be definitely buying again and again and again.

January 08, 2021

Hand soap is very effective.

I have these in every bathroom in my home. Love the scents and that it’s antibacterial. It’s worth the price. Love that it can be used to the last drop out of the pump. Highly recommend 💜

January 08, 2021

In love with this product

Hands down the best soap ever. It’s irresistible scent has you wanting to wash your hands 100 times a day! It is refreshing and with so many options to choose from you’ll never get bored!

January 08, 2021

Feels great and smells amazing

Bath and body works antibacterial hand soaps work very well to kill germs, feel great on your skin and come in many great scents. I like to have a variety of scents on hand for each season.

January 07, 2021

Smells great!

I have thisnin every bathroom in my house(4) i love all the different scents and i keep a supply in the closet for if i run out. I love buying this when they have theit big sales as you get an even bigger bang for your buck!

January 06, 2021

You really can’t go wrong

This product is great. I bought some of it at Bath and body and it really does work. Long lasting scent. Impressed and will buy some more again for sure! Loved it

January 06, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I use this product everyday!

We use this product everyday. It smells so good and lathers quite good! My husband and I loves this because the scents changes with the season. They have a variety of scents to choose from and they usually have great deals going on in store.