Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 03, 2021

Love love these soaps!

I love bath and body works antibacterial foam soaps! First off, they smell fantastic. Secondly, they don’t dry out your hands when you use them. And lastly, I wear contacts and this is my favorite soap to use prior to putting them in. I love them!

March 01, 2021

Enlevez la banalité des lavages de mains

Les parfums de ces savons sont délicieux et gourmands. J'ai beaucoup aimé les utiliser, autant les sucrés, fruités et fleuris. La mousse qu'ils produisent est riche et le dosage parfait.

February 27, 2021

Love bbw foaming hand soaps!

Bbw foaming hand soaps are my top go to product for hand washing. These soaps last forever, lather nicely, smell great, and don't dry out my hands like other brands do. The only kind of soaps that I buy to put in my bathrooms at home. Even my husband requests new soaps for our basement bathroom (primilary used by him) when he's running low.

February 27, 2021

Bath and Bodyworks hand soap

My favourite cents from this collection is the fall sense anything from fall from Bath and Bodyworks is amazing especially their hand soaps. My favourite scent is cinnamon pumpkin. Definitely definitely purchase again.

Updated On: February 28, 2021

I would definitely be purging these hand soaps again like I said especially from the fall collection..

February 26, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Even the boys like it

I love the smell of all of these hand soaps. The pumps work well. I use these in my bathroom and kitchen. My son loves these and will even go into the store with me to pick new ones.

Fantastic

I love this soap. It’s really effective and not drying, due to COVID we are washing our hands multiple times a day. The smell is fantastic yet doesn’t overpower. This is our go to soap in the household!

February 25, 2021

Une raison pour se laver les mains!

Il était plutôt rare que j'achète des produits Bath and Body Works. Je trouve qu'ils sont de qualité et qu'ils sentent excessivement bon, mais j'aime moins le prix. Alors j'attends les soldes ou promotions pour en acheter. Cependant, je ne peux plus me passer des savons. C'est le seul produit que j'achète rabais ou pas rabais. Je dé-tes-te me laver les mains, mais depuis que j'utilise ces savons à main, cette corvée est devenue agréable. Je sais que ça va être doux pour mes mains et qu'en plus ils vont sentir bonnes. Voilà, je suis accro!

Best soap

Bath and body works foaming hand soap is a staple in our house and we make sure to stay stocked! The price and deals are always affordable and awesome and it’s nice to have such a large variety to pick from. The soap is gentle on the hands and doesn’t dry your skin out like others

Great foaming hand wash

I like this foaming wash. You dknt have to use a lot and works well. Especially when washing your hands so many times in a day. The smell is good, not overwhelming and it lasts

February 25, 2021

A smell for every season

I have been using Bath and Body Works for many years now, but I absolutely love all the new themed scents that they have available now. There's so many to choose from. Definitely always buy my favourites Black Cherry Merlot, Warm Vanilla and Peach Bellini, but love trying all the news ones as well!!