Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 22, 2021

Love this stuff!! Won't use anything else!!

I have fallen in love with many products from Bath & Body Works. I love the antibacterial foaming hand soap. It is by far the best hand soap I have ever used. It leaves your hands feeling so soft and silky and the smell lasts for a long time. I can't stop smelling my hands!!

By far my favourite

I’ve always been a fan of Bath and Bodyworks hand soaps. Not only do they not dry your hands but I have the confidence that the antibacterial soap works in these trying times

United Kingdom

Love love love

Love love love this but PLEASE make it cheaper! And... bring to the UK because I can only bring so many back in a suitcase. But the best foam and the best scents! Love them.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love love love the foaming soaps

Our family absolutely loves the Bath and Body Works foaming soaps! Scents are updated based on seasons and we enjoy picking out bottles that match our decor and then try it randomly to see what scents we love the most. Great products!

Smells Amazing

i love this product soooo much! Makes my hands smell wonderful. I consistently am buying this product for every room in my house. Always a reasonable price too!!!

Love this!

I love these soaps! They smell amazing and do a great job for hand soaps. Bath and Body Works also often has deals so you can get them for a very affordable price.

February 21, 2021

Love the foam soaps, so many scents!

Love these hand soaps, the foam is my favorite. They come in so many different scents and smells, there is something for everyone. There are always deals so sign up for emails to be notified. These are my go to hand soaps in my house and I would definitely recommend them.

February 18, 2021

The smell amazing

They smell delicious for the price it's not bad. I don't know how effective is with clean the bacteria but it smell good. We get them once they are on sale. Its a good price once they go on sale. Definately worth buying

February 15, 2021

Love this hand soap!

This is by far my #1 go to hand soap! I have it in almost every scent now (it comes in many different scents) All of the scents are not overbearing, but subtle, light and fresh! I will be purchasing more! Highly recommend! Reason I gave this a 4.5 star review, is I think the price is a tad to high for the size of the product but other then that it’s definitely my fav!

February 15, 2021
    Indiana, United States

Always my go to

I always buy bath and body hand soaps. Love the scents. I get excited when new scents are released. I like to stock up when BBW have there sales. At every sink in my home sits a BBW handsoap.