Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 24, 2021

The only soap I use now

I love this soap, it is the only soap I will use now. it smells so good and lasts a long time definitely my all time favourite. The fall scents are always the best!

June 23, 2021

Absolutely love them

I love them. I love the fragrance of it and also after that, your skin feels so soft. After using them I don't think I would ever switch to any other handsoap. its value for money.

June 23, 2021

Best hand soap

Best hand soap out there! My family loves the foaming hand soap, there is so many great scents and it makes it fun for the kids to wash their hands. It leaves us feeling clean.

June 22, 2021

Essential product especially during a pandemic!

I love the wide range of scents that varies from season to season but I also love the classic scents such as Kitchen Lemon and Peach Bellini! We go through these often and have a lot of fun trying out new scents. The foaming type is a household favourite!!

June 21, 2021

I love these handsoaps

What I like about the hand soaps of Bath & body is that they have a lot of options/ smell to choose from and I find it non- drying and my hands smells so good after washing. However,I feel sorry sometimes coz I’m throwing lots of container.

June 17, 2021

Love this product ❤️

I am an addict to their cinnamon and Apple and I cannot even think off using any other brand. I would recommend this brand to all my friends family and relatives. Their product is soft enhance and harsh to bacteria and protect you from covid.

June 17, 2021

Best hand soaps

Could be a little cheaper but they're so nice nonetheless. Of course they smell DELICIOUS but I love the feeling of them. They're not dry either which is a bonus

June 12, 2021

I would buy this stuff again and again !!

Bath & Body Works antibacterial hand washes are the best hand washes I have ever used. Becoming different pregnancies and flavours and each one of them is simply superb. I am an addict to their cinnamon and Apple pregnant food and I cannot even tank off using any other hand grab our hand soap. I would recommend this brand to all my friends family and relatives. Their product is soft enhance and harsh to bacteria and protect you from covid.

June 12, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Foamy

These Bath & Body Works Antibacterial soaps are just so perfectly scented and one pump of the foam is all you need to get your hands clean & smelling good. They offer a wide variety of scents so you can not go wrong with these. And the bottle does not clog at all.

June 11, 2021
    New York, United States

Variety of scents

The variety of scents this hand soap come in are amazing. 1 pump is all you need for plenty of sudd to clean. The bottle is easy to use and does not leak.