Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

The best

These handsoaps have such a strong scent it's like the fruit is in the room with you. I love a foaming soap, I feel like it gets my hands even cleaner. 9.9/10

North Carolina, United States

so amazing

they smell so good and the foam is super cool lile omg i jus wanna bite it sometimes. they always have a lot of different scents so yeah jus get it ig nwnsbsbs

Indiana, United States

THEY SMELL SOOO GOOD

These hand soaps smell AMAZING, and the smell also lasts a while. They also don’t dry out my hands in the winter, unlike other hand soaps. If you’re looking for a good, moisturizing scented hand soap, i definitely recommend this!

June 07, 2021

My favorite store and great products

The product is lightly scented and fresh and clean. Bath and body provides amazing products with a large assortment of combinations to suit everyone..even young ones

New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for all skin types

I loved these soo much... My hands became so dry after using so much sanitizer everyday. This helps in keeping your skin smooth and soft... And also keeps the germs away... i would highly recommend for the family.. Stay Safe and use this product for your family Safety.

June 06, 2021

Best handsoap!

I am a longtime user of these soaps. I love the new scents for each season! They smell fantastic, but aren't over powering. The foam is a rich lather, and rinses very easily. Cleans very effectively, quickly and doesn't dry out your hands. LOVE.

June 06, 2021

I would purchase again

I would buy this again, I like the product and have used a lot more in the last year with covid, it lathers well, doesn’t leave a film when rinsed and smells delicious.

It’s pricey!!!!!

This hand soap is on pricey side but it works wonder to hands. Due to covid we need to wash our hands frequently. I noticed this antibacterial foam soap does not dry my hands. It smells incredible.I definitely recommend the foam antibacterial as it leaves your hands feeling clean, soft, germs free with amazing fragrance.

2.8/5

June 04, 2021

Not worth it in my opinion

I personally got in on shopping for these brands, but I did find this one specifically is a bit over priced for what you get. They sell the same stuff and works the same way as the dollar store brand. Having 2 kids have made me definitely realize how much I was spending and where I can cut corners. This is a nice treat but would rather spend my money on other products.

Go Too

This soap I always have in bulk the smell is so good my husband always complained about my fancy soaps he calls them but during lockdown I had to buy regular soap and he was like what is this haha so I would definitely recommend