Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

My go to hand soap!

My family always go to Bath and Body for their hand soap. I like the foam one better as it is easier to wash off. I would recommend buying their product especially when they have sells! So many scents to choose too!

Michigan, United States

Love!

My favorite soap brand! So many scents to choose from and they all smell great. You can’t go wrong with this brand or product. Has me constantly wanting to wash my hands

Best smelling soaps

Love this soap! Has some many scents. I like how you can have your choice of liquid or foam in each scent. Only wished they had refill stations or more environmentally friendly options to refill instead of so many plastic bottles being thrown away.

So many scents

I have many bottles of this at home. I always get them during one of bath and body works sales so they are so cheaper. It’s always a field day when I am try to pick out the scents at the store. So many options!

Love this product

I would definitely buy this soap again. I really love Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Soap. I love the way they lather and they have really nice scents. I would recommend buying this soap.

Mind-blowing product

Best anti-bacterial hand shop I have used ever. I would love to buy this product again and again. This went so easy on my hands and provided such a smooth and freshening feel. Must suggest everyone to use this product.

Always Recommended

This is one of the product that makes me go back to bath and body, I like all the ranges of handwash products they offer especially the foaming handwash. The fragrance is always welcoming and good to the environment, I recommend for mothers

Florida, United States

My FAVORITE hand soap ever!!

I absolutely love Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap! I think we can all agree they smell incredible! Maybe too good 😂 I often walk around smelling my hands after washing them so it looks kinda strange! I feel that especially in this time of pandemic where we're all doing a lot more hand washing that it's a real incentive to have so many different scents available. I also feel that it cleans well but also gently. It doesn't tend to dry your hands out like bar soap would or other liquid soaps. As to the value, at regular price it's a bit pricey but fortunately they're on sale quite often so for ,what, $3.50? Great deal!

April 20, 2021

Amazing

The smell of these product or amazing. Such a big variety out there. Love the foming ones. So gental especially in the time we are in right now (covid).

April 20, 2021
    United States

Smells Amazing!!

There isn't a scent I don't like when it comes to antibacterial soap at Bath and Body Works. The smell stays on my hands for a long time and I love that. I also love how much the soap lathers.