Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 06, 2021

So lovely! I love when it goes on sale!

This soap is so rich and creamy when you lather it in your hands, it is a beautiful soap. The different scents are all so nice, so full of flavour(smell) like the real thing!
    And it lasts a long time, you only need a little bit each wash to create the beautiful lather!

Scent throw is amazing!

Now, if you’re like my partner and suffer from dry cracked hands this is not the product for you. However, I don’t! I love these soaps and the scent throw is amazing. Just as much as their body washes.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this!

Where do I begin - these hand washes never disappoint I’ve used them for years and I love the scent and the quality is amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Affordable and fragrant

I love bath and body works soaps. If you get them on a sale (they are almost always on sale) and with a coupon you can load up on new scents every few weeks. The only sad art is sometimes you find a smell you like and it gets discontinued as a lot of the seasonal scents are so limited! But their regular line is amazing on its own and I’ve never had a soap that I or my guests didn’t love.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

Best hand soap around! I love that it's foaming, not sticky gel. It always smells amazing and cleans well with no residue feeling! A bit more expensive than dollar store soap but definitely worth the price!

Great product

This soap is great smelling and easy for kids to use. There are many different smells to pick from and they change seasonally. They are cheap when you buy a few together.

love the scents

I love these soaps! They are gentle enough to use regularly and I cannot say enough about the scents. I love the seasonal scent options and the deals are amazing. Really great price for so much product

Best soapever

I love this product smells so good. The soap works great, I love how bubbly it is you can honestly never have enough of this soap. I always feel like my hands are so clean after I use this soap. My favorite is the vanilla 😋

March 03, 2021

Odeur parfaite

Les savons à main de Bath and Body Works sentent très bon. Nous aimons plus particulièrement ceux en format mousse. Ils sont idéal à avoir sous la main et/ou à offrir en cadeau.

March 03, 2021
    New York, United States

My favorite soap

I love this stuff! I use a few different ones throughout the year depending on the season. I love the foaming ones because it really lathers on and gives a nice deep clean