Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 242 in Household Essentials

Which one is your favorite!? These miniature must-haves contain skin-loving Aloe & Vitamin E paired with powerful germ fighters to leave hands feeling squeaky clean & silky smooth.

June 19, 2017

Love these little things

I keep these Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gels literally everywhere - house and car and work. They're so compact, smell great, and get the job done. I love them

June 01, 2017

I love the scent of these little sanitizers.
    As a mom of three little ones, sanitizer is a must-have in my bag at all times. These come in delicious scents and have cute pics on them. Remember though, that the flavours might appeal to kids, so keep them in a safe place. I actually like the strong scent as a safety feature too though, as I feel like I'd be able to smell it immediately if one of my kids did manage to get into it.
    I find it's nicer pulling out a cute little sanitizer like this when you're with company at a restaurant or something than a medicinal looking bottle.

May 29, 2017

Every time I go to B&B;, I always pick up 3 or more of these depending on the sales that have that day. I am a germ freak, especially in pubic places so I keep them all over, such as my car, purse, desk, and at home. They are tiny enough that its not a burden to carry one in your purse, nor to have in the car.
    The scents are fantastic and the alcohol does not over power the scents either, which is nice. My favorite is sweat pea, but they are smell delicious and there are so many to choose from.

May 25, 2017

I love these!!! I have a lot of them in different scents, they all smell amazing and make your hands feel so fresh and clean and smelling awesome. I definitely recommend these from bath and body works.

May 25, 2017

I love these little hand sanatizers! They smell amazing and are great for on the go. I have a fee in every room, on my keys, in the car and in my purse. They are also super cheap. My daughter loves using them as well.

May 20, 2017

These are the best smelling antibacterial gels ever they don't smell like you just had a bath in alcohol the scents are amazing and no one around you will think its a bad smell I always get complements how nice I smell they would never guess its a hand sanitizer.I never go anywhere without one.

May 15, 2017

I am in love with these antibacterial hand gels. I hate using public bathroom soap because it grosses me out, so these are very handy to keep on your person at all times. I keep mine on my purse. They also come in a great scent variety.

May 08, 2017

I completely am in love with these little antibacterial hand gels from Bath and Bodyworks. I think they smell amazing, especially the berry ones. The fact that these are actually sanitizers is pretty crazy to me because most hand sanitizers smell quite awful . You wouldn't know this wasn't lotion by the scent. And of course the clean factor is a big bonus ! Great to be able to carry it in my pocket for whenever I need it. I really like these.

May 07, 2017

These are always on for a deal (3 for $5) which is a great buy. Also make perfect gifts and I love being able to carry them in my bag. They smell better than the classic hand sanitizer and always have new scents out!

May 01, 2017

I really love bath and body work antibacterial hand gel. I have been buying these products for years. I love how they are affordable and how they go on sale for $1. I also like how they come in different scents throughout the year