Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 249 in Household Essentials

Which one is your favorite!? These miniature must-haves contain skin-loving Aloe & Vitamin E paired with powerful germ fighters to leave hands feeling squeaky clean & silky smooth.

August 15, 2017

I love the awesome new scents!

I love the awesome scents these antibacterial hand gels come in!
    It seems like there is always a scent I haven't tried yet
    They're perfect for on the go sanitzing. I will definitely purchase again.

August 13, 2017

Perfect for on the go!

Bath & Body Works Antibacterial hand sanitizers are perfect for on the go. They are small enough for your handbag or backpack. The variety in scents makes them more appealing as well. I always make sure I have one with me.

August 11, 2017

I would buy it again!

I had bought these Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels awhile back and it still smells great! I use it from time-to-time. They are great to have and you never get tired of the sweet fragrance that left on your hands. I would definitely go buy more because it's really handy to have one in every bag. I had never left without one in my bag!

July 10, 2017

Must have!

These antibacterial hand gels are an absolute must-have! I use public transit and have one of these with me in my purse at all times, it's an essential item in my purse. Bath and Body Works has an awesome variety of scents, from lavender and sweet pea to delicious dessert to manly scents - they even have adorable little holders for them!

June 19, 2017

Love these little things

I keep these Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gels literally everywhere - house and car and work. They're so compact, smell great, and get the job done. I love them

June 01, 2017

I love the scent of these little sanitizers.
    As a mom of three little ones, sanitizer is a must-have in my bag at all times. These come in delicious scents and have cute pics on them. Remember though, that the flavours might appeal to kids, so keep them in a safe place. I actually like the strong scent as a safety feature too though, as I feel like I'd be able to smell it immediately if one of my kids did manage to get into it.
    I find it's nicer pulling out a cute little sanitizer like this when you're with company at a restaurant or something than a medicinal looking bottle.

May 29, 2017

Every time I go to B&B;, I always pick up 3 or more of these depending on the sales that have that day. I am a germ freak, especially in pubic places so I keep them all over, such as my car, purse, desk, and at home. They are tiny enough that its not a burden to carry one in your purse, nor to have in the car.
    The scents are fantastic and the alcohol does not over power the scents either, which is nice. My favorite is sweat pea, but they are smell delicious and there are so many to choose from.

May 25, 2017

I love these!!! I have a lot of them in different scents, they all smell amazing and make your hands feel so fresh and clean and smelling awesome. I definitely recommend these from bath and body works.

May 25, 2017

I love these little hand sanatizers! They smell amazing and are great for on the go. I have a fee in every room, on my keys, in the car and in my purse. They are also super cheap. My daughter loves using them as well.

May 20, 2017

These are the best smelling antibacterial gels ever they don't smell like you just had a bath in alcohol the scents are amazing and no one around you will think its a bad smell I always get complements how nice I smell they would never guess its a hand sanitizer.I never go anywhere without one.