Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

March 25, 2020
    Georgia, United States

We love these!

We find these units are very convenient to have on the go. I will say I do recommend getting the kind without the glitter, as it seems to defeat the purpose of having clean hands, I our opinion! Will definitely continue to buy them.

January 20, 2020
    Texas, United States

Germ Fighting & Smells Great!

These pocket sized hand sanitizers are great for fighting pesky germs and they come in so many scents it's hard to love just one. I like that you can give them a gifts and use the tiny holders to accent your collection. They are priced right and perfect for on the go, backpacks, pockets and purses.

January 05, 2020

So helpful when Traveling

I used to buy these just for the scent but now I use them to sanitize things before I touch my babies items. I have this one along with a stronger sanitize. It is also easy to travel with if you get the holder you can attach to your keys.

December 31, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product

Love the smells and the convenience of this product! Works great! The price is on point and there are a variety of smells which is great for the consumer

November 02, 2019
    Florida, United States

I would definitely recommend this product

I loved the smell of these products. I bough these at a great value with the 20 % coupon. I would be purchasing these again. Great little accessory to take on the go.

Arkansas, United States

Wow

I love how you can find these in many different smells. You can find they right one for anyone. I love these and would love to try something else similar to these?

Great!

These are adorable! Good size for any handbag or backpack. Large variety of colours and scents. Don’t get the glittery ones if you don’t want glitter on your hands

October 23, 2019

Works good, smells great!

I like to use the bath and body Works pocket hand sanitizers. The quality of the product is great and it comes in so many scents that you can always switch it up with your mood or season. Only draw back is sometimes the scents are too over powering so I suggest smelling before purchase.

September 17, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Love these

Love these for stocking stuffers at Christmas time. They all smell great and I carry them in my purse and my daughter in her backpack.we use these for everything. Keep in my car when taking garbage

August 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

So many scents

We use bath and body hand sanitizers all of the time. We use them during the school days as well as after shopping or after practice. I always have them in my car, on my purse and on my kids backpacks. I love the variety of scents they have available. Great product.