Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

November 02, 2019
    Florida, United States

I would definitely recommend this product

I loved the smell of these products. I bough these at a great value with the 20 % coupon. I would be purchasing these again. Great little accessory to take on the go.

Arkansas, United States

Wow

I love how you can find these in many different smells. You can find they right one for anyone. I love these and would love to try something else similar to these?

Great!

These are adorable! Good size for any handbag or backpack. Large variety of colours and scents. Don’t get the glittery ones if you don’t want glitter on your hands

October 23, 2019

Works good, smells great!

I like to use the bath and body Works pocket hand sanitizers. The quality of the product is great and it comes in so many scents that you can always switch it up with your mood or season. Only draw back is sometimes the scents are too over powering so I suggest smelling before purchase.

September 17, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Love these

Love these for stocking stuffers at Christmas time. They all smell great and I carry them in my purse and my daughter in her backpack.we use these for everything. Keep in my car when taking garbage

August 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

So many scents

We use bath and body hand sanitizers all of the time. We use them during the school days as well as after shopping or after practice. I always have them in my car, on my purse and on my kids backpacks. I love the variety of scents they have available. Great product.

August 26, 2019
    United States

Great smell

I love all the different scents you can and I make sure to get all my kids one highly recommend great smell and works great as well I just wish the prices was a little cheaper

August 25, 2019

Not effective

This product might look cute and all and smells great but it doesn't really sanitize 90%. It only has 70% alcohol as quoted by an employee there. The thing I like is how adorable these are and travel friendly. Great for on the go.

August 21, 2019
    New York, United States

Keep One In Each Bag

I really love Bath and Body works pocketback hand sanitizers. I carry them around with me everywhere because they smell good and they work well. One thing I would keep in mind is that they do have a strong smell so if you are around people with sensitive noses use them sparingly.

August 12, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Different smells

My daughter and I go into bbw and I'm looking around mainly for sprays and my daughter tells me she wants some hand sanitizer I tell her to pick a few out
    Now I like the different good smells but hate it doesn't last long wish they made them in bigger bottles