Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

December 10, 2019

Love the variety of scents

We practically live off hand sanitizer in our household. We use it multiple times a day and reply on it in our every day life. We recently bought a whole bunch of thank you ones to put into lootbags for our son's 1st birthday. We also bought different scents for different occasions, holidays, and seasons. Great for our boys backpacks and lunch bags. Our favourite is birthday cake. Love that they are small and portable! Just wished they weren't so expensive. However when they do go on sale it's when we stock up.

December 08, 2019
    California, United States

Best smelling hand sanitizer

These hand sanitizers are the absolute best if your looking for something with a great smell that works with germs too. They might not be the best price wise but sometime we just don’t wanna smell like alcohol through the day. I do like how they have a lot of different scents to choose from. And if i can find one in a candle/body wash scent I like that’s even better.

November 26, 2019

love the scents!!!!

Right now i'm absolutely in love with the black cherry merlot scent, it smells amazingly delicious!! My hands feel clean and the scent lasts like it was a hand cream

November 22, 2019

Smells great!

Bath and body pocket hand sanitizers smell amazing! I used to always buy these as a kid and I would even buy them for my family for Christmas! They come in handy

November 21, 2019

Love The Smell

Love all the different scents that are available. Handy size that fits in your purse or pocket and great to have when you’re on the go. Wish some of the scents where available all year long and not just certain times of the year.

November 20, 2019

Amazing smell !

Love this product ! My 4 & 7 year old always have one on hand . They don't have the normal sanitizer smell but work just as great , If not better . Plus great prices.

November 19, 2019

Small and smells good !

I love these mini hand sanitizers!! They are small and compact and come in so many different scents and colours. I always have one in my purse, another in my car and another in the diaper bag. I also love getting different ones to give out at Christmas as they make cute gifts and stocking stuffers!

November 18, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Love these

I love these little on the go hand sanitizers to protect you from germs.They are perfect to throw in your purse or backpack. They have plenty of different colors and smells!I love bath and body works!

November 10, 2019
    Florida, United States

The best smelling hand sanitizer !! Over and over

I absolutely love this hand sanitzer. It leaves my hands feeling clean & they smell good until I need to wash my hands! I will never buy another hand sanitizer, and the array of scents is amazing!

October 25, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Once you buy and try its a must have at all times!

Love how you can fit them in a small bag or put in in a clip for your childs backpack or purse! The smells are amazing and last for a long time! Also great party favors for like a wedding or baby shower! Nothing like smelling good and fighting the flu and nasty germs!