Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

July 29, 2020
    New York, United States

Pocket sized, makes them convenient.

I find that the price is little high, but the fact that you can carry it on you makes it worth it. They all smell great and leave you feeling like you are protected. I recommend them. I even purchased them for party favors for daughters wedding.

July 28, 2020
    Florida, United States

Travel size hand sanitizer

We love these because you can just throw one into your purse and your good to go every time we stop by a bath and body works i have to get some for the kids they love all the different fragrances they have.

July 27, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Best for the kid's school backpacks

We stock up on these for the back to school sales. They have lots of fun holders that you can hook into your kiddos backpack. It helps for those days they can't find a school sanitizing station. The kids like being able to pick out scents they like out of the wide variety of scents.

July 27, 2020
    Florida, United States

Perfect sizes

With the change we are obsessed, I love the line but my family loves it even more. Definitely worth trying!!! You won’t regret it !!!!!! They always have coupons too

1.8/5

July 26, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Adorable yet pricey

These are adorable. With lots of amazing scents to choose from i can see the commodity. These range to be about $4 for one. I cant justify the price for a tiny bottle of hand santiziler just because it smells good. I rather buy a bigger bottle or regular hand sanitizer from a store and add my own essential oil to it if i want it to smell.

Colorado, United States

Love the scents!!

I love the way these smell and how strong they are. Most germx are overly alcohol scented but these don't have that and it makes using them constantly easier!!

New Jersey, United States

Great for on the go

This hand sanitizers are so good and convenient! I keep them on my purse and in my car to have handy whenever I need them. Love the great variety of scents that smell delicious.

Wyoming, United States

These are great

I absolutely love these sanitizers. The best part for me is the big variety of scents. Like that when I do have to use sanitizers, that great scented versions are available. They're so handy to carry around in your purse, veichle, or anywhere really.

Missouri, United States

BBW Makes it Easy for a Busy Mom to Stay Germ-Free!

BBW Pocketbac Hand Sanitizers are a busy mom & grandma's best friend! Love the size and fragrance options! These tiny life-savers are easy to keep in my purse, the car, diaper bag, or desk drawer. During this time of enhanced disease awareness, it's great to have so many scent & sanitation options packaged in cute and convenient bottles.

Illinois, United States

Clean hands

I absolutely love the scents that come with this product when the pandemic hit and all the sanitizer smelled so gross I could always count on my bath and body to give me an ahhhh moment evertime.