Batiste Clean & Classic Dry Shampoo Reviews
#29 in Dry Shampoo

July 21, 2020

Go For It!

This is a godsent! It's such a light formula, it does not weigh my hair down at all. My hair looks clean and fresh after every usage. Even for darker hair, this doesn't leave white residue once you distribute it evenly, unlike a lot of other dry shampoos that I have tried before. There's scents and options available for different hair colours and textures. Ideally, use this about half an hour or more before you have to go out, it allows the shampoo to really work itself through the hair. And for those of you with Costco membership, you'd often find 3-packs or other discount deals on it too.

July 08, 2020

For the days you need to skip washing your hair

This product smells great and does a good job removing some of the natural oils in your hair. But, of course nothing can replace a shampoo. I found this helpful when I transitioned into washing my hair less. I have oily hair and had to shampoo it every day. Batiste helped me go 2-3 days

July 08, 2020

Best drugstore dry shampoo!

This has always been my go-to dry shampoo, even after trying a few other brands. This gets rid of all the oil/grease in my hair between washes and also has a nice scent to it. This doesn't leave any white marks behind even on my dark hair.

July 07, 2020

Batiste Dry Shampoo

I recommend this dry shampoo so much! it's my ride or die dry shampoo, it smells so good and works great. it doesn't leave your hair looking dusty and grey, lasts a long time.

June 18, 2020

Arrêter de chercher

Batiste est définitivement le shampoing sec le plus efficace sur le marché. En plus de son odeur exquise. Il rafraîchir les cheveux en un rien de temps et créer un beau volume.

June 17, 2020

Every Moms best friend!

Love this product! I use it every other day to help keep my hair manageable between washing :) Great subtle smell, easy to use and hair is perfect everytime. Great for busy Moms who do not have time to wash their hair but still want to look FAB. Also love to use this product for extra volume when I am styling my hair for a night out.

June 16, 2020

Best of the bunch for the best price

I have tried a few different dry shampoos from your classic name brands and all leave my hair feeling super heavy. This is the ONLY dry shampoo I have used that refreshes my hair and doesn't make it feel heavy with product or weigh my style down. Definitely recommend.

June 10, 2020

A great drugstore shampoo!

This is cult classic dry shampoo and one that I always keep in my rotation. The smell is fresh and clean and the product leaves my hair noticeably less oily. This one can leave a bit of white residue on dark hair, especially if you massage it in poorly. I find that this is most effective when you use it at night because I think it allows for more oil to be absorbed!

June 06, 2020

Always have this in my purse!

As someone who has really thin and oily hair, finding a dry shampoo that worked was a game changer!

I have dark brown hair and this dry shampoo doesn't leave a residue like I've found with some others.

I still find I need to wear my hair up - but at least it feels a bit more fresh. I'm still on the hunt for one that also smells awesome, but this dry shampoo is my staple.

May 24, 2020

Shampooing sec batiste

Ce produit me sauve énormément de temps Et est très efficace. Ne laisse pas de résidu quand on l’applique correctement. Fait en sorte que je peux espacer mes lavages de cheveux. Un favori pour moi.