Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

April 19, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry is a very good product that I would recommend to my friends. It's a light spray, does not make your hair feel heavy or like therw product in it. Has a non chemical smell and doesn't leave your hair feeling odd.

2.2/5

April 19, 2017

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor.

This is the 2nd dry shampoo campaign that I have been invited to so I am likely going to be comparing them. The fragrance was amazing, I love the sweet smell. I started to spray all over at first and it wasn't really soaking up the oily sections and my hair was still looking flat. I started doing section by section and over time it was spraying white, and then I would have to really shake up the hair and work it in, yet still not what I was expecting at all. In comparison to Dove dry shampoo it just didn't cut it for me.

April 19, 2017

This was my first time using a dry shampoo. Very easy to use, quickly revived my hair and had a nice smell to it. My hair was easy to manage afterwards. Very happy I was able to try this product! Recommend!

April 19, 2017

Love how well this product works. As a new Mom it's a life saver for those days I'm not able to quickly hop in the shower to wash my hair. The cherry scent also smells great.

April 19, 2017

I had a great experience with this dry shampoo. I had used others in the past but they left a residue - not the case with this product! It also does not smell bad like others I have tried! The scent is cherry but it is not overbearing! Being a new mom aI try to save time wherever possible , this works! I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, but would definitely repurhase #tryBatiste.

1.5/5

April 19, 2017

While it did smell good and I was pleased to get it for free from Chick advisor it was not my cup of tea. No matter how I used it i was left with white residue that needed to be rubbed im

April 19, 2017

This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! It leaves your hair feeling clean and with volume, without that nasty dirty feeling that other dry shampoos leave. It smells amazing which is a nice added bonus. Its also great to use on clean hair to give it a little grip and volume when your trying to style fresh washed hair. I love this stuff!!!
    #gotitfree #trybatiste

April 19, 2017

Je n'ai jamais vraiment aimé le shampoing sec. Je trouve que ça alourdit mes cheveux et que ça n'aide pas à leur donner une apparence propre. Toutefois, l'odeur est agréable.

April 19, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry smells amazing!! And it works very well. The only thing we didn't like was that it can leave your hair looking white if your not careful. Our daughter was quite upset when she seen she had white hair.

1.5/5

April 19, 2017

I have used at least five other types of dry shampoo in the past year and I was really looking forward to trying the Batiste brand. Unfortunately it fell short of my expectations. I still prefer at least two other brands. I found it doesn't maintain volume or keeping hair looking less oily. Also the smell, not like cherries. Thank you for the opportunity to try your product for free, but unfortunately I cannot recommend this ahead of the got2b or herbal essences brand.