Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

July 17, 2017

I would love it more if it was cheaper

So far this is the only dry shampoo I have found that works. I find it is better to apply this mostly to the roots but also to the rest of the hair leaving your self-looking a little bit like a grandma. But once the stuff is brushed through your hair you can style it almost as if it was freshly cleaned and dried. It even works on dark hair without leaving the feared white residue. The only downside is the price. At the cheapest, I find it for $8 which is a bit expensive.

June 19, 2017

Amazing

A cheap drugstore dry shampoo. Gets the job done quickly and removes oil and gives you a lot of volume. The only downside to this is if you have dark hair, it will leave a white cast behind but can be easily fixed with some brushing. It also feels gritty but is still good for its price point

May 30, 2017

officially tried this and it smells delicious it makes your hair smell so fresh and smell like fresh cherries i love how it doesn`t make my hair feel dry the price is Worth it you get alot for what you pay for

May 30, 2017

One of the best dry shampoos for all hair types, this is a great dry shampoo in case you don't feel like taking a shower, or you are just in a huge hurry. I love the smell of the cherry. It's great at deminishing oils, and frizz.

May 20, 2017

This dry shampoo is amazing! i love the extra lift it gives my hair on my non-wash days. It also helps that it smells great too. Doesn't leave that white residue either.

May 10, 2017

I'm still wanting to try all of the different scents but cherry is my favourite as it smells great and my boyfriend loves it. It's great to use after straightening your hair as it gives nice body!

May 05, 2017

I absolutely love batiste dry shampoo in cherry. The smell is not over powering, the spray isn't too chalky and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. I will be recommending this to friends for future use. Great product!

2.7/5

May 04, 2017

This dry shampoo was ok. I was not a fan of the smell. It was not the best product I have tried. It left a film on my hair. This is not something I would use again.. or at least not the cherry one. Maybe other ones are better.

May 04, 2017

It is like all dry shampoo that what i said at the begining.. Before i tried the tinted one for brunette but didnt like it as it stained my scalp and left a thick layer that can be melt at any time.. Though this one at first it left a white cast on the hair but in 2 min afyer i done spraying it on all my sectioned hair the dry shampoo was absorbed by my hair and it kept my hair clean for days even after a session at the gym... As for the smell it s awsome and i love it...

May 04, 2017

Very easy to use. Smells great and works well. Helped keep my fashion colour vibrant and my hair light and not weighed down. I used it between washes and to give volume when my hair was a little limp