Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews
#11 in Dry Shampoo

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

October 23, 2017

I use this product daily ! Absoruelty love it !

This product is amazing . Love the smell and it works great and leaves no residue behind ! I find it works better than any salon dry shampoo I've ever tried . Recommend to everyone !

August 12, 2017

My favorite Youtuber loves it so I tried it.

The first time I tried Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry I knew why my favorite YouTube influencers love it. I get such volume it's incredible. (And does not have any offensive odor). There are some dry shampoos that reek like a hair spray gone bad, but not Batiste. I never have a bad hair day when I wear it and the volume is incomparable. I will purchase this product again and again, it is that awesome.

July 18, 2017

Love this dry shampoo for my fine, thin hair

This dry shampoo is the best I've tried so far! I have really fine hair, so it gets greasy very quickly, and this dry shampoo is the only one I've tried so far that gets rid of the grease effectively and gives my limp hair a little bit of volume. A bit pricey for a drugstore dry shampoo, but I refuse to buy any other!!

July 17, 2017

I would love it more if it was cheaper

So far this is the only dry shampoo I have found that works. I find it is better to apply this mostly to the roots but also to the rest of the hair leaving your self-looking a little bit like a grandma. But once the stuff is brushed through your hair you can style it almost as if it was freshly cleaned and dried. It even works on dark hair without leaving the feared white residue. The only downside is the price. At the cheapest, I find it for $8 which is a bit expensive.

June 19, 2017

Amazing

A cheap drugstore dry shampoo. Gets the job done quickly and removes oil and gives you a lot of volume. The only downside to this is if you have dark hair, it will leave a white cast behind but can be easily fixed with some brushing. It also feels gritty but is still good for its price point

May 30, 2017

officially tried this and it smells delicious it makes your hair smell so fresh and smell like fresh cherries i love how it doesn`t make my hair feel dry the price is Worth it you get alot for what you pay for

May 30, 2017

One of the best dry shampoos for all hair types, this is a great dry shampoo in case you don't feel like taking a shower, or you are just in a huge hurry. I love the smell of the cherry. It's great at deminishing oils, and frizz.

May 20, 2017

This dry shampoo is amazing! i love the extra lift it gives my hair on my non-wash days. It also helps that it smells great too. Doesn't leave that white residue either.

May 10, 2017

I'm still wanting to try all of the different scents but cherry is my favourite as it smells great and my boyfriend loves it. It's great to use after straightening your hair as it gives nice body!

May 05, 2017

I absolutely love batiste dry shampoo in cherry. The smell is not over powering, the spray isn't too chalky and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. I will be recommending this to friends for future use. Great product!