Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

March 28, 2018

Great smell and works

I definitely like the smell of the product and that it's very light weight, however i have extremely oily hair and found it doesn't last all day. This would be perfect for the average person but wouldn't recommend for those with exceptionally oily hair.

March 21, 2018

Great product

This product is my absolute go to for dry shampoo. I absolutely love everything about it from the quality, the smell, the packaging as well as the fact that it does not leave any residue on my brown hair. They have many different scents but the Cherry has won my heart.

March 19, 2018

Great product great price

Batiste is the trailblazer for dry shampoos. I buy other brands to try, and always come back to this. I love the different fragrances, this cherry is my fav! Sweet and subtle. The packaging is adorable too, and there always coming up with new ones. It leaves your hair full of texture and allows you to sneak in a day or two without washing. You can't beat price! Will buy again and again. I have turned all my friends on to this brand!

March 18, 2018

The best dry shampoo for your buck

I've used numerous dry shampoos. I used Living Proof bought at Sephora (25$) and I can say that this Batiste dry shampoo is even better! It smells lovely and works like a charm, and it's only 8$!

March 07, 2018

100%

So so so would recommend thos dry shampoo! Leaves my hair looking clean without using a lot of this product. Smells good too. I use it all the time. I don't think I'll ever use a different dry shampoo after this.

March 06, 2018

Great dry shampoo

I’ve been using this brand of dry shampoo for a couple years now and really like it. It works better with lighter coloured hair as it can sometimes leave a white residue, so it is important to make sure you brush it out properly so it blends in better. My only complaint is that for the price it does not last very long, I wish they would have bigger bottles.

2.0/5

February 16, 2018

Not for me

I find this dry shampoo is to much like hairspray. My hair is really fine and thin and well a bit damaged at the ends. I find it just makes my hair very hard to manage. I’m really not a fan due to the hold I find it has, like hairspray and the way it makes my hair feel. Smells great though!

February 16, 2018

Will buy it from now on!

It's super convenient to use and with being a new mom it helps when I don't have time to wash my hair like I could before. Love it, but it is a bit costly. It smells great too!

February 15, 2018

Works wonders!

This product works wonders. It is especially helpful for my fine hair. It adds volume and texture which allows me to create the perfect messy bun! I seriously can’t live without this product! It’s my go to dry shampoo.

December 29, 2017

Great Product

This is a product that I use almost everyday. It is well worth your money and an absolute life saver! I don’t know what I would do without it and I recommend it to all of my friends and family.