Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

February 16, 2020
    Essex, United Kingdom

not my smell and leaves too much white

The powder is hard to blend into the hair looks great the smell is not my favourite as its too strong. the price of this item was ok as I got it on offer but overall it was good price for the size

February 05, 2020

Love the smell

I love every product from batiste but this one is a fave so far because it leaves my hair looking fresh and smelling delicious. Dry shampoo is a staple in my beauty routine, as a mom of 2 I can't survive without it. I spray it generously the night before and I'm ready in the morning for whatever comes my way.

February 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loveeee!

This stuff is great. Leaves my hair feeling, looking & smelling light & fresh & sexy. I even found when my dark roots started growing out into my blonde & I didn’t have time to touch them up this stuff would make it less noticeable & make me a lot more confident about it.

January 28, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

next best thing to professional product

i typically only use professional products but when I'm desperate this is my next option. I find its a great dupe for the professional dry shampoo. you do have to work it into the hair a lot in order to avoid the powdery root look but aside from that if your looking for a cheaper and easier to find option this is the way to go!

January 12, 2020

Batiste makes the best dry shampoo. Smells good and works perfectly!!!! Use it for myself and for my daughter. No residue and provides volume . Must buy

January 08, 2020

Very strong smell

It smells very strong but it does the job. The downfall to it, is that it is VERY powdery. If you spray too close to your hair, you’re left with a very noticeable white spot. If sprayed evenly and at a good distance away, your greasy hair looks freshly washed

January 06, 2020

I would buy this product over and over again

I have tried so many different dry shampoos and i never really was sattisfied with them than i heard about batiste thru my sister first time i tried it i fell in love its perfect all the way around.

January 03, 2020

My Go-To Dry Shampoo

I’ve used a few different dry shampoos and some leave a residue that doesn’t dissolve. Batiste is a great product and the different scents make it smell fresh. This product isn’t over priced either!

January 03, 2020

Le meilleur allié des filles

De tous les shampooings secs sur le marché, aucun n'arrive à la cheville de Batiste. J'ai toujours une bouteille à la maison, une bouteille format voyage dans mon sac à main et au bureau.
    Maintenant disponible dans plein de fragrances, dont ma préférée 'cherry blossom'.
    À essayer !

November 27, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Fantastic!

Absolutely love this! Leaves my hair smelling great and covers up any greasiness inbetween washes. Makes me feel so much more comfortable about going out in public when I don't necessarily have the time to wash my hair. Works great and doesn't leave hair looking white. Brilliant!