Batiste Dry Shampoo Coconut & Exotic Tropical Scent Reviews
#28 in Dry Shampoo

November 24, 2020

Favourite dry shampoo

Great value, smells great and effective at removing oil. It can leave a white residue so just beware if you have dark hair, make sure to not use too much and massage it in, and check under different lighting.

November 20, 2020

Works well great for those days when there's no time left.

This dry shampoo is amazing. I absolutely love it. It works great. Makes for those ruched morning when you can't shower a breeze. Grease hair not a problem with this product!!!

November 19, 2020

Best Dry Shampoo!

I love this brand of dry shampoo, I've tried so many different brands and i find that most leave my hair looking gross, this one is the one that i can't live without!

November 19, 2020

The original dry shampoo

This is the first dry shampoo and really the only one that actually works! Love using this so I can skip a day of washing! The scent is pretty overwhelming though

November 09, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Smells great!

I decided to try this product out after trying different dry shampoos, and it’s so far my favourite scent yet!! It works pretty well for those days where my hair needs a pick-me-up but don’t have the time to wash it.

November 02, 2020

NUMBER ONE DRY SHAMPOO

This is the holy grail of Dry Shampoo. I have tried so many brands I cannot count, including salon brands, and I always end up coming back to the Batiste Dry Shampoo. I apply it to my hair prior to going to sleep and allow the dry shampoo to absorb the oil while I am sleeping. You cannot beat the product for this price.

October 26, 2020

Great for in between washes

Love using this to get extra volume on clean hair or the stretch between washes. The biggest downfall is that it’s a little too heavy on scent. Works great.

September 16, 2020
    Ohio, United States

I think I'm indifferent...

I can't decide if I just like this stuff or if I love this stuff. This is my second can of the Batiste dry shampoo, so something about it appeals to me. I think applying the product is a little tricky. If you apply it too heavily, you will get a white-ish residue in your hair, and if you don't apply enough, its essentially ineffective. I like the way it smells, and it does add some light texture to my normally texture-less hair. But I think I will continue to explore the vast world of dry shampoos and see if there is something better out there,

September 01, 2020

LOVE IT !

Love this dry shampoo. Smells amazing and feels great ! This dry shampoo works well and doesn’t leave a white “film” in my hair !! I 100% recommend this dry shampoo !

August 31, 2020

My favourite dry-shampoo ever!

I have had alot of negative experiences with dry shampoo for my thin and silky hair. This is the first product I found that didn't leave my hair feeling gross as I usually found. I'm not one to love product in my hair but this dry-shampoo is an exception and I use it all the time!