Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

September 01, 2017

J'ai toujours besoin d'en avoir dans mon armoire

Je ne pourrais plus me passer du shampooing sec de batiste. C'est vraiment mon shampooing sec favoris.
    Il me fait sauver un temps incroyable plusieurs fois par semaine.

August 29, 2017

Finally found a dry shampoo at an excellent price

I despise how greasy my hair gets throughout the day! And it seemed like the more I washed it, the greasier it would get so I started looking for a dry shampoo. After trying multiple salon brand dry shampoos such as Kenneth Bernard, Living Proof, and Moroccan Oil and hating the prices, I found Batiste and instantly loved it! For being ridiculously cheap, it is light, extremely effective and smells great as well.

2.3/5

August 23, 2017

I wouldn't recommend this product

Different products work differently for every person. This product did NOT work for me. It made my hair more greasy then before and my head would get very itchy. On the pus side its smells great!

August 23, 2017

Beautiful results

First of all the scent is - AMAZING - just clean and soft. I would smell it at random times throughout the day and felt like I just got out of the shower.

Shake the can well and hold it away from your hair and separate the hair into sections and spray towards the roots. then let all your hair down and tussle your hair with your fingers to spread the product out evenly. When I spray it on I see a bit of a powdery white but once I tussle my hair it goes away very quickly. Soaked up the oils in my hair making it look dull and heavy.

I tried this on 2nd and 3rd day hair of not washing and it worked both days. Did not try after that. I would recommend this for quick touch ups! Great price too.

August 17, 2017

Nice

Comme j'avais peur que mes cheveux tombent plus en permanence à cause que je les lavais à chaque jour, ce produit m'a aidé à diminuer le nombre de fois que je pourrait abimer mes racines en utilisant ces shampoings trop chimiques. Je me sens propre à nouveau même si je n'ai pas utiliser d'eau et ça sent plutôt bon.

August 11, 2017

Recommed for a Hair Refresh

Hair Colour: Dark brown/black
    Ethnicity: Chinese

In general, I can't go without a shower more than two/three days. First day hair is good. Second day hair can be good but sometimes within an hour my hair can just oil up completely. If I use Batiste on second day hair -- it is used more as a touch up. If I happen to not have access to a shower for the third day, dry shampoo is a must. I have never tried using Batiste twice on two consecutive days. I believe it wouldn't work and it would be a big mess of its substance on the hair.

In both cases, Batiste Original Dry Shampoo is a great refresh. It is great for both a touch up or a preventative shower for a day. If used in the beginning of the day to prevent a shower, it is required to shower by the end of the day or else my hair is a complete mess.

The scent is decent. It isn't the best but what I like about it is that it isn't overpowering. It can be for the first half hour but dies down quickly. I have tried Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo and it's scent is way overpowering throughout the whole day. Just to note, that Dove's version works but I just can't stand the scent.

It works like it's supposed to; there is no residue on my dark brown hair when properly applied. The application is simple and straightforward. The 200 ml bottle lasts for a good number of refreshes. I have never counted but it seems to lasts a satisfied amount of time. Thus, I believe that it isn't necessary to use a huge amount in order for it to work. In contrast to Lush's No Drought Dry Shampoo, it also works but it's greatest con is the messy and inefficient application of the product. Plus, Lush's takes a lot more effort to ensure that it does not leave any white residue.

Big thumbs up to it's quality and effectiveness.

Almost a big thumbs up for it's value. Out of all the budget friendly dry shampoo products I have tried, it is up there for the volume of product from a grocery store/drug store product. Luckily, when it comes on sale it is worth it. Either way, if I had to pay full price in the event of an emergency,;I would still buy it because there is no real con to this product.

August 02, 2017

LOVE THIS!

If you are looking for a drug-store dry-shampoo, this is the one!

The smell isn't too over powering. It doesn't leave the white / flakey look in your hair. They have small travel size ones as well that are PERFECT for your purse or gym bag.

Unlike other dry shampoos, I can use this one for a few days and not feel that gross build up!

July 31, 2017

My hair has always been fine and thin. After a medical issue a few years ago, I began losing my hair (diffuse thinning all over the scalp). My hair looks okay on the days I wash it... but on the days I don't, it looks sad! Randomly I found this product at Winners and tried it. LOVE IT!! It's easy to use and leaves no white residue. My hair looks clean on my non-shampoo days, which helps me feel better about my hair loss situation. Recommended!

July 18, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic

A well-known dry shampoo that is fast-absorbing and conveniently refreshes my fine long hair and slightly Volumize this is my favorite dry Shampoo from drugstore and one of few drugstore hair products that, I can get away with using. as some hair products make me shed hair more than others. PersonallY, the baby powder like scent is not my favourite , the good thing is it doesn't lingar once absorbed in your hair.

July 10, 2017

I love this Dry Shampoo!!

I swear by this dry shampoo! I have dark hear and i find its the only one that does not leave my hair with a matte white coating. It absorbs into my hair takes away the oil and does not leave it sticky. It has great coverage and dispenses well not to mention the price is a win. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!