Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 12, 2017

Love it!

I have tried so many brands of dry shampoo and keep going back to this one! It leaves my hair fresh and does not leave a weird texture like the others. The smell is alright. Not as strong as some. Works really well!

October 02, 2017

#1 dry shampoo

As a hairstylist I've tried many different and expensive dry shampoos and this is the one I recommend to my clients because it works the best. If it goes powdery on your hair then you're spraying too close, too much, or need to shake the bottle

September 29, 2017

Give me a lifetime supply!

I love love love this product. I use it mostly after the gym before I head to work. My hair always feels fresh and I feel comfortable getting on with my day! It's easy to use (even my friend's 9 year old uses it!) The smell is nice and not overpowering. I carry a mini in my bag and have a bottle at home. This is a must have for anyone on the go!

September 29, 2017

Best there is

I was introduced to this product this past year, and feel like I have been missing out. The clean & classic shampoo is wonderful, and made me believe in dry shampoos again.

I like that it is available in many different locations, therefore I can often find it on sale. (Winners and Marshalls often have it too).

Not a strong smell, but still smells great and does a good job too.

September 27, 2017

Actually works!

I have tried a few different dry shampoos, and I have never been satisfied. This product actually works, and my hair still looks and feels fresh hours after i applied it.

September 21, 2017

Try the cherry !!!!!

What can I Telya this is going to be your go to dry shampoo especially for fall you must try the cherry flavour one you get the most bang for your buck I have even found this for 599 I have blond hair so I can't wash my hair every day
    This is one of my favs!!!! Hands down
    This is my regular beauty regiment items I use almost everyday
    It's the bomb ass cherry

September 21, 2017

The only dry shampoo that doesn't leave me disappointed

Favourite dry shampoo of all time!! Even on the most oily hair, this will give you that lift and volume that you'll be proud to say, "I woke up like this."

2.2/5

September 20, 2017

It's a good backup

I picked up batiste because I needed a good dry shampoo to use so I've heard about people raving about this product. I saw it at winners and decide to give it a go. It was OK for the first use but it felt like it made my hair dirty and thick with residue. I committed to using the rest of the bottle but wasn't as satisfied as I thought I would be. My hair still felt oily as well. There was too much product in my hair that I felt like wanting to wash my hair at the end of the day. It's good as a backup as they do come in travel size but I don't think it'll be my go-to.

September 14, 2017

love this stuff. its a lifesaver! they've even added one for brunettes which is amazing as well. I can go all weekend without a washing now! its saves so much time.

September 11, 2017

Really the best dry shampoo!

I have tried so many different drugstore dry shampoos and none of them made my hair look like it was naturally clean. They would either leave a white residue or my hair would look equally oily as before. This dry shampoo changed my life. I can extend my hair washing cycle for an extra day without feeling like I have a ton of product in my hair. You do have to be careful that you spray it in short pumps so you don't apply too much in a single spot. The original has a great smell. This is the only dry shampoo that I will recommend to anyone!